A medical History

(Y/n) . P.O.V

I walked into Hiro's bedroom excited. I was just accepted into San Fransokyo's most prestigious college for medical education!

"HIRO! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!" I hollered, running up the stairs and into the teen's bedroom.

Hiro was sitting at his desk on his computer when he saw me burst in.

"Hey (y/n)! What's all the cool news you have to tell me?" He asked happily. I took a couple deep breaths.

"I... Have been accepted... To go to medical school!!!" I squealed sin excitement. Hiro's eyes lit up and he joined me in dancing around the room with Baymax.

"Oh my gosh this has been your dream ever since you were little!" Hiro squealed, hugging me. "So you think you're ready?" He asked.

"A little." I said.

"Why don't we have a fun game to test your medical skills so far?" Baymax suggested.

"Okay, how do we play?" I asked.

"Oh this game... Baymax and I are a pro at it!" Hiro smiled.

"Okay, what is it? Explain!" I smiled.

"Baymax will list out 10 of my medical history records, you have to tell us what it is!" Hiro said.

"Hiro has gotten, 9 out of ten, I have gotten, 10 out of 10." Baymax stated.

"Oh okay! That sounds fun." I said, sitting next to Hiro on his bed.

"Number 1. When Hiro was three, he ate peanuts and received, rashes, tightening chest, queasiness." Stated Baymax

"Oh that one is easy! He had a mild peanut allergy!" I stated.

"Correct. Number 2. At 4 years old, Hiro received, stomachs aches, watery stools and headaches." Baymax informed me.

"Ugh... To much information Baymax! Anyways... He had diahorea." I said.

"Your really good at this." Hiro commented.

"Well... I do read a lot." I pointed out.

"Number 3. When Hiro was 8, a mild viral infection caused rashes and swelling on his lymph noodles."

"Oh that's easy!" I exclaimed.

"Oh really?" Hiro smirked.

"Yeah! That's rubella! Right Baymax?" I asked as Hiro made a goldfish face.

"Correct." Baymax started. "Number 4, when Hiro was 4, he was admitted into the hospital for inflammation in the lungs." He stated.

"Wow, you poor kid... That's pneumonia isn't it?" I said as Hiro nodded.

"Yeah... It was awful... It was scary and Tadashi had to keep me company.

"Correct. Number 5." Baymax interrupted us. Poor Hiro, so many medical problems!

"At age 3, Hiro experienced a painless little bump near his groin. Inside, his intestines poked through the protective inguinal canal. An operation to put it back was necessary."

I scrunched my face up in disgust. "That would be a hernia. Not the prettiest of things... Poor you Hiro... I'm really starting to feel sorry for you." I said.

"That would be correct, now, for the next five, I will say the disease Hiro has had and you will describe what it is." Baymax notified.

"Number 6, Hiro experienced conjunctivitis at age 7" Baymax said.

"Okay so conjunctivitis would be inflammation of the thin, transparent membrane that covers the whites of the eyes." I explained.

"Correct. Number 7, when Hiro flew over to Aunt Cass with Tadashi to move here, he got barotrauma on the plane." Baymax said.

"Oh! That's when your ears feel blocked and sometimes a little bit painful! And then it can pop sometimes!" I said. "Right?" I asked Hiro who nodded.

"You're gonna be a great doctor, three more to go!" He stated.

I did the next two and got them correct, then came the last one.

"Number 10, paraphimosis." I froze instantly. This was definitely not one that I wanted to explain.

"Do you know this one?! I had trouble with it and Baymax didn't let me use a dictionary or it would have been cheating."

"Yeah I do but it's not pretty." I said.

"Well?" He asked.

"Um... It's forcible retraction of a... uh... the skin that is affected by phimosis..." I said.

"Correct! For bonus points, what is phimosis?" Baymax asked.

"NO I AM NOT ANSWERING THAT! WE ALREADY DID A QUESTION ON THAT BODY PART I AM SATISFIED WITH MY CARE!" I screamed. Baymax instantly went to his charging pod as Hiro gave me a weird look.

"It's best you don't know." I said. He shrugged and went on his laptop.

"How do you spell phimosis anyways?" He asked.

"P, h, I, m, o, s, I, s." I spelt it out. Unaware that he was searching it up.

"HOLY MEGAZON!" He screamed. I turned around to look at what he was doing.

His laptop on the dictionary. "Yeah... I think that's the last time I'll ever let Baymax share my medical history..." Hiro whispered.

"Well... Now you know?" I said. Hiro just stared at his hands.

"I'll never be the same again."