Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 1)

Yay! Update! High five! Anyways little nerds, this is a request for InSaNiTyCuPcAkEs19 ENJOY!!! It's very dark and I apologies if you don't like it, you've been warned!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Red.

That was the colour of strawberries.

The colour of love.

It's a primary colour

It's the first colour in the rainbow.

It's my favourite colour.

Wanna know why?

It's the colour of blood.

The liquid that runs through everyone's veins, the liquid that keeps your heart alive.

The liquid I desire to see.

To much of it and your heart gives up, not enough of it and your heart gives in.

And blood is what I love to see.

I love watching it come out of a broken nose, out of your mouth and from stab wounds.

Yes.

Stab wounds

Especially when I inflict the injury. Call me what you want.

Psycho.

Maniac.

Insane.

Mentally ill.

They are all old to me.

I love the piercing screams my victims call out. I love torturing people... I enjoy it.

You could say I'm yandere but i'm not, I'm killing for the fun.

I grasped my butcher knife that was hidden in my belt, the plastic cover sticking to my body.

I let it go and walked down the street, smiling sweetly at the first person I saw, a boy with a navy blue hoodie.

"Hey!" I flirted.

"Uh hi?" He asked.

"I'm (y/n)! What's your name?"

"Hiro."

"That's a cool name... Do you think you could help me?" I grinned.

"Um... Sorry I would but I'm kinda busy... Finding someone." He said slowly. I frowned mentally.

"Okay! By then!" I skipped off.

I ran around the corner to see a five year old girl and her mum standing a couple of metres away.

Perfect target, killing two birds with one stone, literally.

I walked over to the child and smiled. "Wanna see something cool?" The girl looked up at me and then at her mum.

"Um... N-no thanks." She mumbled.

"Wrong answer." I whispered, pulling out a bottle of chloroform and a cloth.

With one swift movement, I knocked her out and picked her up, rushing off into the abandoned alleyways.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Someone help!" I heard a young woman call. I turned to see a person crying.

"What's wrong ma'am?" I asked, I already had enough worrying about the killer maniac on the loose.

"My daughter is missing!" She sobbed. "What if that psych took her?!" I placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Call big hero 6."

(Y/n) P.O.V

I grinned as I tied the girl down to a street lamp. She woke up and screamed, muffled as her mouth was duc taped.

"Hello sweetie..." I grinned as I pulled out my trustworthy blade. She squirmed around as I scratched her leg, little beads of blood dropped out.

Tears had fallen down her face as the cut was deepened.

"Say goodnight, sweat heart." And with one quick movement, the silver tool penetrated her vital organs.

I grinned gleefully as she fell limp. I stood up and ran off, not looking back once.

Hiro's P.O.V

We flew through the alleyways as a red splatter flashed before me. "WAIT!" I called. Baymax flew towards the ground where a gruesome sight met us.

A girl, was dead on the floor, a knife clearly in her gut.

"The killer can't have gone far, come on!" I called.

"We will take care of the body, you two go ahead, we'll catch up." Honey Lemon called. I nodded and jumped on Baymax's back.

We flew up high into the sky when I spotted a trail of red, most likely the poor girl's blood.

We follows the trail until it lead to an old shack. Carefully landing, we busted the front door open to see a girl no younger than I, in the corner of the room.

She was standing on top of a circle with stars and a shiny metal knife in her hand. She was our killer.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Freeze!" I heard a voice. I turned around and grinned creepily.

"Watcha gonna do?" I cackled, throwing my knife I had recently sharpened.

The blade swiftly stroke the red robot and punctured his body. "Baymax!" The voice called again.

"Your no stronger than I boy..." I sneered. The boy stood up straight, his face clearly showing anger from under the clear visor.

My face changed expressions once I had recognised him. "Or maybe I can make truce with you Hiro." I smirked.

"How did you... You're that girl!" He gasped putting two and two together.

"So, do we have truce?" I repeated, wiping blood away and smiling shyly. Hiro swallowed.

Hiro's P.O.V

The way she looked sane again got me brainwashed, I shouldn't have said anything but I did.

"Okay..."