Anonymous

Hello! This is a request for KitKatImmortal I hope you enjoy this cute little scene! Enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I never really found out what happened to me and Hiro. We were so close as friends then all of a sudden, we grew apart.

It was crazy! I didn't want to separate from him, I actually had a secret crush on him!

We just... Drifted... Apart. I mean, we both see each other at SFIT but we don't hang out as often as usual.

He would be the one to stop me from doing something crazy and stupid where as I would be the one to lighten the mood.

To pass my boring hours alone, I set up a YouTube channel. I dyed my hair (f/c) and got the whole "beanie" look.

To my surprise, I gained a lot of subscribers and became really popular, this was just meant to be a pastime of mine but no, people were actually really enjoying my videos!

I still hadn't revealed my identity and I wasn't planing to. I liked to keep secrets, it builds suspension.

Over the month, I became internet famous. I was anonymous to which meant that no one at school suspected me to be the "really cool" kid.

For once, my video content was the main buzz feed. No longer was it "the 14 year old super genius." No... It was about "the anonymous girl." On YouTube.

Hiro's P.O.V

As soon as I got home, I looked up this anonymous girl that everyone was talking about. How was an unknown person cooler than my robots?!

I admit, I was really jealous of the person and wanted to find out who they were. I clicked on their first video which had loaded.

"Hello everyone! I'm new to all this... I guess the reason I am doing this... Uh little series is because I'm bored... I used to be close to this kid... I really liked him but I don't know if he likes me.

We kinda grew apart a little somehow and don't talk much... I still like him but I wish he would feel the same way.

So uh... Anyways... I figured I could play some video games for a while." I paused the video quickly.

This anonymous person was very much like (y/n).

But this anonymous person was crazy!she made me watch a little part of her video and then the other 100 she had on there.

I continued to watch this girl's videos and started to talk about her with the gang. We all agreed that she was really popular and cool.

Eventually she hit a lot of subscribers and when I mean a lot I mean around 15 MILLION.

She declined all requests to turn on her face cam after request after request. Around about three weeks later and the gang and I were practically dreaming of what she looked like... Not like we were in love with her.

Well... Maybe not for them...

See, as the time went on during the year, I grew to have a celebrity crush on her. Is that a bad thing? Is it judgmental?

I continued to watch her videos, gasping when she would play with PEWDIEPIE or laughing when she did something crazy.

I longed to see her face.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I turned on my laptop and started up my game set up. I never thought my YouTube channel was going to go this far.

I switch my computer on and started to record my game. My game console and equipment lay everywhere.

"So... Aww what is that little doggy... OH MY GOD IT BLEW UP!!!" I screamed in terror.

My phone rang and I picked it up, not looking at the caller ID. "Hello? (Y/n)?" A voice called.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"It's me, Hiro, can I come over? I'm bored." Hiro asked.

"Suuuurrrre." I said, not processing what I had said.

"Great! See you in 5!" He said, hanging up. My eyes widened.

"Wait wha-" but the line was cut. I mentally cursed and began to pack up my game equipment.

I could not, would not let Hiro know about my YouTube- "HEY (Y/N)!!" I heard a voice.

"Uh hi Hiro!" I called, rushing to pack. I heard footsteps come closer, why did I tell him where the spare key was?!

"Hi- woah! What is all this stuff?!" Hiro called.

"Well..."

"Wait, your a youtuber?!" He asked.

"I guess so..." I shrugged.

"Wait a second..." Hiro said, looking at my computer. "You're the anonymous girl?!" He gawked.

"Um... Yeah..." I gave in.

"I LOVE you and your videos!" He said, covering his mouth.

"Wanna join me in making a video?" I asked. Hiro smiled.

"YAS!" He cheered. I laughed and started recording.