Little one (Pt 3)

I underestimated how long this would be- requests next chapter 100%!

Hiro's P.O.V

Everyone froze and stared at the Fujita. Her partners were tied up in Honey Lemon's chemical bonds and smirking... Their stupid faces.

The Fujita stepped backwards a bit, clutching (y/n)'s arm tightly. She cocked the barrel of the gun once and lowered it to (y/n).

"Daddy!!!" She cried.

"SHUT UP!" The Fujita yelled. (Y/n) went quiet and stared at me with pleading eyes.

"Don't... Don't hurt her." I trembled. I was only given a smirk.

"Take her place then." She spat.

"Daddy!" (Y/n) cried.

"Okay." I said. No one held me back as I walked towards them. (Y/n) was thrown towards GoGo who picked her up.

"Mommy..." she whispered. The Fujita grabbed at my hair.

"Shouldn't have given your helmet to your "little one" huh?!" She mocked.

Her roller skates caused her height to be boosted. She would easily over power me.

That's when a yellow disk was hurled at her hand, causing her to drop the gun and let me snatch it up.

Immediately everyone ran about like crazy, attacking and attempting to capture the Fujita.

Wasabi started to distract her as Fred and Honey Lemon created a chemical reaction to stop her movements.

However, all failed once the Fujita seized (y/n) once more and pulled a second gun out.

I raised the gun I was still holding. The Fujita held a hand up and cocked her own gun, pulling it back and taking aim at (y/n).

"You shoot and I shoot." She sneered.

"Don't Hiro! You could hit (y/n)!" GoGo yelled.

"You aren't gonna play fair ether way." I yelled.

"Your right- i'm not." She said, I pulled the trigger.

Screams were heard as bullets were released from both guns.

And with a small clink, both the bullets crashed into the ground. The Fujita glared at the bullets then at me.

"WHAT?!" She shrieked.

Now was my turn to smirk. "It's aim really... I admit- I could have hit my daughter or you but I didn't, I hit the bullet and knocked it off course, like planned."

The Fujita raises her gun. "Drop it- there are no more bullets in there, unlike you I have quite a few, hand over my daughter and don't resist restrains."

The Fujita looked at me before Honey Lemon threw a chem ball at her, gluing her to the ground.

"The police have arrived, we are allowed to leave the area." Baymax exclaimed.

"That might be a good idea to- what would they say when they find the kid?" Fred pointed out.

"That's right- come on guys, let go!" GoGo exclaimed, pushing everyone towards baymax.

"Hold onto mommy as we fly home baby girl." I said, securing my helmet on (y/n)'s head.

Just as police choppers arrived, we took off, flying in the direction of home.

We dropped the team off at their respective places and returned home, checking that (y/n) was okay.

"She didn't hurt you did she?" GoGo asked.

"No mommy..." (Y/n) muttered.

"What happened to you (y/n)? How did she find you?" I finally asked.

(Y/n) looked at me before crying. "I'm sowwy daddy... I got sad... You never come to my awards so I thought you didn't love me anymore..." She rubbed her face into my leg.

I pet her head gently. "Shh... Calm down little one... It's okay... You're home now- and I'm sorry we never came to your school... We were worried, do you understand?"

"Yes daddy... I'm sorry mommy and daddy." She mumbled.

GoGo came over and picked (y/n) up. "How about mommy and daddy come and watch your next award tomorrow? I heard that Abigail had another one for you for your international robotics championship!"

(Y/n)'s face instantly lit up. "Really?! Mommy AND daddy?!"

"Sure (y/n), we can see you tomorrow." I ruffled her hair. She wrapped her arms around GoGo and I.

"Yay! Thank you mommy and daddy- I love you mommy and daddy."

"We love you to little one." I muttered, kissing her forehead lightly.

She giggle before GoGo set her down on the ground once more. "Now let's get you ready for bed." GoGo said.

(Y/n) nodded and started to walk off before I held her back. "Before you go- (y/n), we need you to know that what happened today-"

"Stays a secret?" She said.

"Yeah... And you never know- one day you could join the super hero team!" I smiled.

(Y/n) grinned. "I could help save other girls and boys!"

"You sure could." GoGo smiled. (Y/n) looked up at Baymax who had been listening to our conversation.

"Just like mommy and daddy!" (Y/n) grinned.