Future Senses

Finally the final update for today! I absolutely need to get on top of myself and stop procrastinating! Anyways, I'll be writing if not updating some of my other books today and for this oneshot book, i'm not posting anymore for today so anymore requests will be done another day! This request is also from Sky_Winter_Frost and it's another songfic ... i hope you enjoy it! By the way it's unedited so there will be errors.. i just can't be pooped to edit...sorry!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"You're the one that never lets me sleep
To my mind, down to my soul you touch my lips
You're the one that I can't wait to see
With you here by my side I'm in ecstasy"

It was rather pleasant, the position both Hiro and i were in, if there was anything i could remembered better, it was the sky. i don't know why but that's the major feature i was focusing on at the age of 5. The Sky. I remember seeing the bright shining stars that twinkled above our heads.

I think i thought back then that clouds looked like cotton candy. As a child, imagination was a strong thing i relied on but cloud watching just wasn't one of the things i was focusing on at that particular time.

But yes, i saw the hundreds of shining stars.

"I am all alone without you
My days are dark without a glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life
I feel complete
The flowers bloom, my morning shines
And I can see"

I could feel the grass beneath us too. It was extremely soft, unlike that normal grass you'd feel in an unkempt backyard. This grass felt very comfortable and along with the physical feeling, i also felt satisfied and happy within. It was like time had slowed down just for me and Hiro, even if it weren't true, that sort of feeling that swells up in your chest was present.

And my god what a feeling it was. I also felt Hiro's hair, shaggy as it was, it was soft and i remember how i liked the way it felt whenever i ran my hand delicately through it, much to his protests.

In that moment in time, all i felt were positive energies.

"Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside"

Selling was another thing, another sense. I can't remember what i smelt exactly that day but i remember it was a sweet smell, probably the smell of the sweets we had snuck outside without Aunt Cass's knowledge. It seemed to have been coming especially from Hiro however, so perhaps the smell wasn't our candy but that nice bakery smell you receive when you first step through a bakery,

As weird as it sounded, Hiro's distinctive pastry smell was always to good to be true and usually ran out after 4 hours of being away from the cafe. But that smell was nice either way, what ever it was that created the smell, i appreciated it.

"Every time I hear our music play
Reminds me of the things that we've been through
In my mind I can't believe it's true
But in my heart the reality is you"

Taste. Now that was a sense at which i was good at. I can crystal clearly remember the taste of all the sweets we had decided to bring. A stealth mission it was but a rewarding one at that. I can't say much more on the subject of taste though since i think taste is a pretty self explanatory sensation.

"I am all alone without you
My days are dark without a glimpse of you
But now that you came into my life
I feel complete
The flowers bloom, my morning shines
And I can see"

However, despite every sense i had experienced on that one particular night with the shining stars, the soft grass, the sweet smelling air and the tasting sweets, it was what i heard that made it complete.

Even for a five year old girl that had no clue what was in store for the future, hearing his voice was what mattered. Hiro's voice was something i always admired, calming even when distressed and the way he talked about wanting to marry me so nonchalantly was amusing, even to a five year old.

The particular thing he spoke about was the future, OUR future and i don't know why and i don't know how but THAT was the best thing i had ever heard as a child.

"Your love is like the sun
That lights up my whole world
I feel the warmth inside
Your love is like the river
That flows down through my veins
I feel the chill inside"