Deceiving

Okay the requests are ready but let me just publish this chapter first! This one is based off the YouTube video and yes, the little girl is a 6 year old, the one shot is based on the same dance.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I ran around to the gang as fast as I could. I was so excited. Well, who wouldn't be?!

This year, a new institute was opening! It was the SFDI also known as the San Fransoykyo Dance Institute.

I wasn't a student here at SFIT like Hiro and the gang, I was a choreographer. One of my biggest hopes was to get a scholarship there so I could choreograph my own dances for music videos and movies.

I ran to the main big lab, knowing my way around easily since I had been taken here so many times.

I burst through the front door and grasped the attention of the group of six.

"Woah! What's going on?!" Fred exclaimed, surprised at my sudden action.

"I have exciting news!" I squealed

"You learnt how to spell 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' ?" Tadashi guessed.

"No... Something even better!" I yelled, causing poor Hiro to drop a tool.

"Okay then spill!" Honey Lemon smiled.

"So you know how there is the new academy SFDI?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "Tomorrow is the contest day, one lucky winner gains a free scholarship to the school... So... I SIGNED UP!" I cheered.

"So you're gonna perform tomorrow?" GoGo asked.

"IM SO HAPPY!!!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"We should all go to watch!" Hiro suggested.

"YAS!" Fred cheered.

"I'm sure it will be epic." Wasabi noted. I smiled and nodded.

"Your support will be wonderful." I beamed. Hiro grinned as Tadashi placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You'll be great!" He smiled. I waved goodbye to the gang and rushed home, tidying any loose ends with my performance and preparing my clothes.

By the next day, I was already running out the door with my soundtrack disk in hand and my hipster clothes on.

I wore tight red leggings with a short black tee that was mid cropped. I decided to forget the gold chains and placed a black cap on my head backwards.

My hair was flying freely as I ran towards the performance hall. The gang found me and rushed over, wishing me luck and taking group selfies.

"Our finale competitor, (y/n) (l/n)!" One of the dance judges called out. This was it!

The gang went to find seats as I stood on stage. The lights turned a dim blue colour as the familiar annoying tune played out loud.

A mixture of cheers and groans appeared from the crowd.

"ELSA?! Do you wanna build a snowman?!" I sang in a childish voice. I bet that's not what the gang was expecting.

I saw their faces filled with shock and worry, yup, they didn't expect this. I ran over to the other side of the stage and spread my arms out wide.

"Come on let's go and pllaaaayyy!" I walked back to the other side and pretended to be sad.

"I never see you anymore, come out the door... It's like you've gone aaawwaaayyyy!!!"

Hiro's P.O.V

"What is she doing?" Fred asked.

"We have to support her whatever happens." Tadashi stated.

"But she's a teen... Why is she singing this?" I asked.

"I have no clue either." Wasabi agreed.

(Y/n) continued to dance and sing like a child to the song until it faded, well, no offends but (y/n) better kiss goodbye that scholarship...

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

As soon as the music faded, I got into position. The judges moved forward to speak when another song came on quickly. It was fast paced and really quick.

I started moving my hands to the beat and ended up doing a pattern of quick body moves.

I was probably a black and red blur.

I looked at everyone's faces to see that they all were shocked, the element of surprised had worked!

I moved my hands and hips in time with the words. The song wasn't to long but it was enough to show off my moves.

The judges kept their eyes fixed on me the whole time.

Hiro's P.O.V

Mind. BLOWN.

(Y/n) P.O.V

The song ended and a loud applause filled the room. "THAT'S OUR BEST FRIEND!" The gang screamed out for the world to hear.

The judges stood up and smiled. "It's clear we have a winner!" They announced, handing me my acceptance letter. I was thrilled!

I hoped off the stage to find the gang who were waiting backstage.

"You had us worried for a second there but... Woah!" Hiro grinned.

"That was amazing!" Honey Lemon gushed.

"Those were some moves." GoGo nodded. I grinned as we took another group selfie.