Rotten Game

This is a request for SakuraDreamscape   and I hope you enjoy! Thank you SOOOOO much for the long wait, I'm working hard on keeping up I truly am!

(Y/n) P.O.V

My father is the most evil man in the world. I'm proud of that. To be called his daughter. His evil schemes and nasty plots... I always dream of being apart of it!

Today, along with Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay, I am going to attend Auradon Prep.  A very special school for silly goody too shoes!

Our goal is to get into the five main classes and find microbots.  Separating classes would result in an easier attempt to steal them.

I have no clue why I would need them but meh. BEING EVIL IS SO... GOOD! Does that even make sense?

We all arrived at the prestigious school and were immediately welcomed by a girl with a yellow dress and pink glasses, bleh! I'm disgusted.

"Hi... I'm Honey Lemon and welcome!... You guys aren't gonna turn me into a toad or anything?" She squealed.

I looked at her. Ugh I desperately wanted to but we were given specific instructions... "What? Of course not!" I laughed. The others followed my lead, me being the youngest out of us five by two years made me the leader.

"Oh my gosh thank goodness! WELCOME!!!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"So I have your classes listed here but apparently you all are only doing one so... I'll just list them to you."

"Alrighty!... Reading!... Yay?" Mal stated.

"So Mal... You will be doing chemistry in the third room, Jay, you are doing physical education, Carlos, you my friend are learning art, Evie is in design tech and (y/n)... The youngest of you... Will be doing robotics!" She stated in wonder at my name.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"What?! Oh no... How does all the smart little cookies get in robotics..." She muttered to herself.

"Uh thanks Honey Lemon... See you around?" Evie asked.

"Yup!" She stated as we split paths. I followed the corridors to the robotics room where a class was gathering around.

"And as we know... Ms (y/n) Callaghan is here..." The professor mumbled.

Some students glared at me while others looked away. They fear my father... That's true... He burnt down their previous school SFIT... Failed to steal microbots and entrusted the mission to me.

"You may sit next to Hiro Hamada" the professor instructed. I hesitantly made my way to my seat. I was familiar with the younger Hamada.

No doubt about it... My father killed his brother! We sat down for the first class until I felt something light hit my head.

A note of hate. I turned to see who threw it and noticed it was a boy four years older than myself.

"You throw this?" I questioned. The boy swallowed and shook his head nervously, pointing to another boy on his left.

"Beware forswear replace the old with ugly hair" I muttered . I turned to face the front smirking when a voice screamed.

Turning around, everyone laughed to see he had shoulder length hair with a hot pink bow in it.

Class was quickly dismissed after that and I headed out to my locker. Quickly, I heard a banging sound.

I ran around the corner to see two older boys pinning Hiro against a locker.  Damn, tough life for that kid.

I turned about to walk away when an idea popped into my head: befriend and betray.

I walked up to the bullies and clicked my fingers, causing them to fly backwards.

Staring at me, they screamed and ran off. I turned around to see Hiro looking at me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"(Y/n)?!" He asked in fear.

"Chill dude, I'm not gonna hurt you!" I smiled. Hiro breathed a sigh of relief and got up.

"Thanks..." He stated. I smiled.

"No prob."

"I owe you one... Anything at all... Ask me and I'll help." He smiled. Perfect.

"Well... Could you tell me about... Microbots?" I asked. He instantly froze.

"They... They were my project that got me in here... Then the fire came and... They got destroyed..." Hiro said quietly.

"Destroyed!?" I asked.

"Yeah... Your father destroyed them all along... Along with..." Tears formed in his eyes at the memory. Maybe it was a little to early for me to mention such a thing...

"I'm sorry about my father... Tadashi wasn't the aim... It was the microbots." I stated.

Hiro looked at me. "My father wanted to use the microbots to find my lost sister..." I explained. "I guess he needs to learn to let it go..."

"Your sister to?" Hiro asked. I nodded.

"You know... I don't think you're like your father." At those words I began to think.

Was I?