Little letters

AGH UPDATES ARE SO SLOW!!! I apologise everyone!!! Although I need to say something real quick- requests are open! However I'll only accept emails and PMs, comments won't be - I'm still working on requests too and only the first 60 or so, after that it stops because this book will be completed!

I'm sorry for the long wait and rambling but here is an update!

3rd person P.O.V

The two always spent time together. When ever it was possible they were stuck like glue.

If it were odd days you would find the pair at his house- even days were hers.

Everyone thought that a couple would be made of the two.

Although they never were.

Hiro Hamada just wasn't the type of guy to tell (Y/n) (L/n) his feelings.

He was a boy of doubt- not a usual persona of his but when it came to his friend it was.

(Y/n) knew better than to express her feelings- the last time she had tried it ended up all completely wrong.

And yet the two continued to hang as friends.

Today was different.

The two were at the (l/n)'s household- the one where they were free to pig out in the pantry as much as possible.

It was a Tuesday of all days and (y/n)'s little half brother was fast asleep- not that either of them cared.

(Y/n) ran to the fridge, energised by what Hiro called her "sugar fever". She ripped the door open and grabbed the first thing she saw.

The boy's eyes widened, hands up in defence with the anticipating horror in store.

"Put. The bottle. Of ketchup. Down." He said, breaking his sentence down.

(Y/n) only laughed, crazed with sugar and took aim. "I knew I shouldn't have given you those gummy candies!" He cried as he ducked the girl's aim.

The ketchup splattered inches away from Hiro, hitting the wall beside him.

Another shot and he was down. (Y/n) laughed and plopped herself into the counter table seat, watching her best friend wipe the mess.

"You're lucky I'm you're friend- otherwise you'd have a serious issue on your hands." Hiro sighed as he wiped the wall clean.

"Nah you're lucky to have me... You can be so boring with your robots and stuff you know." She stuck her tongue out as a way of teasing him, giggling and running to her room the moment he began to give chase.

His fist pounded against the door, "(Y/N)!!! LET ME IN OR ILL BREAK THE DOOR!" He yelled, grinning once he heard the lock click.

Unfortunately for the boy he wasn't quite smart enough to realise the bucket of water he was doomed for.

It him him head on, cold ice like water that had rested against the door frame, now drenching his body.

A giggle erupted from under the bedsheets of (Y/n)'s bed. With a grin at his lips, Hiro ran to the covers and jumped on his friend, dampening everything he touched.

(Y/n) struggled to pry him off. "HIRO!!! YOU'RE WET!" She cried.

"Well that's what you get." Hiro teased before moving aside.

The phone that Hiro had kept in his pocket began to rang, his eyes widening. "You're so lucky my phone didn't die in that water." He pulled it out, tapping the screen before answering the call.

(Y/n) watched as he conversed which the person on the other side, waiting unusually patiently for him.

He place his phone down and sighed. "Sorry to cut today short but I gotta go... cafe apparently is to busy for two people to run."  He laughed as (y/n) frowned.

"Oh man! We were just getting started!" She groaned as she stood up. "Ok well walk yourself out."

"You're not going to walk me out?" Hiro pouted.

"No I'm gonna sleep." She dived into her bed once more as Hiro sighed.

"Alright- well I'll see you tomorrow, my place okay?" (Y/n) waved a hand as Hiro walked out the door, letting himself out.

(Y/n) waited for the sound of the front door locking as it shut to indicated Hiro had left.

She didn't hear it.

She waited quietly, wide awake, only to hear the sound of the creaky door close 5 minutes later. She sighed and got out of bed, anticipating a prank he had set up before he left.

She entered the kitchen and turned. "Where's the prank?" She questioned herself, looking around, only to eye the rainbow magnetic letters her little half brother would play with.

She laughed.

'(Y/n), will you go out with me?' It read, causing (y/n) to smile stupidly.

"Oh Hiro... such a child." She muttered to herself before going back to sleep.