Sorry?

Yay I feel so proud I'm up to date with requests!!! I feel even prouder to say that this request is for SavannaSawyer !!! It's a Tadashi X reader and I hope you enjoy!

Tadashi's P.O.V

"Seriously bro? You are getting yourself worked up over a girl?" Hiro asked.

"Shush!... Wait... Aren't I supposed to say that to you when you get yourself a girlfriend?" I asked confused.

"Dashi, Dashi, Dashi." Hiro said, shaking his head. "Tut tut, when will you learn? I already have a girlfriend." He said. My eyes widened.

"You do?! Who?! What did you say?!" I asked in shock.

"Firstly, my girlfriend is called "strawberry donut" and all I had to do was eat her." Hiro said. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Typical teenage girl." I said. Hiro narrows his eyes.

"I'm a boy you idiot!!!" He frowned.

"Well done. You are learning! Now, a girl is not a bagel or a donut or gummy bears... And not even close to your "gummy girl" statue." I exclaimed.

"You're just jealous I'm already married to Gummy Girl and you haven't even got a girl." Hiro teased.

"Fine! Have your gummy girl statue! At least I love a real girl! You know what! I'll tell her today! I'll personally go to (y/n)'s house and tell her... Your stubbornness showed me I don't need to be stubborn!" I decided, marching out of our room.

Hiro's P.O.V

And that is what I call a job well done... I helped Tadashi get a girl! I'm so proud of him... What am I saying?!

Damn it Hiro! Stop becoming Tadashi!... He has big brother cooties that make you all lovey dovey and protective! I scolded myself.

For moral support... And the occasional laugh in his face when he stuffs up, I decided to tag alongside like a good little boy... *cough* who totally is good and hasn't broken the law with botfighting *cough*.

I slipped my hoodie on and ran outside to find Tadashi.

I admit I have followed Tadashi around to know who this (y/n) person is... Is it bad that I stalk them? It's not like I hid a micro camera and microphone in Tadashi's cap... Not gonna confirm if I did or did not but I assure you it totally didn't happen.

(Y/n) P.O.V

It was late afternoon around 4pm when I received a notification from gmail.

I clicked the folder and opened it to see a new notification from YouTube. "PewDiePie has just uploaded a new video! Click the link to check it out!"

With ought a moments of hesitation I clicked the link to see the Fabulous Pewd's new video.

I eagerly waited for the video to load and plugged my new headphones in that blocked all outside sound.

My mother walker into my room and began to talk, moving her mouth in some way. Not understanding clearly, I just nodded and let it be.

Tadashi's P.O.V

"Hey I wanna give you moral support!" I heard Hiro says. I sighed.

"Fine..."

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer, it was (y/n)'s mum.

"Hey! Is (y/n) home!?" I asked. She nodded and led both Hiro and I inside,   and to (y/n)'s room.

"(Y/n) you have visitors." With that,  (y/n) nodded her head and left her mum to go down stairs.

"So uh... Hey (y/n)... I need to tell you something." I said slowly. I drew a deep breath but was interrupted by Hiro.

"Tadashi wait-" I ignored his protests.

"Look... I really like you as in... Love like and I know you don't exactly feel that same way but... Well actually I don't know but do you think you could go out with me and maybe be more than friends? Like, girlfriend and boyfriend? So what do you think?" I asked.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Finally the video ended when I heard a voice say, "so, what do you think?" I turned my head and pulled my headphones off looking at Tadashi.

That must have been why mum came in earlier. Another boy stood by his side containing some sort of laughter for some reason. I assumed that was Hiro, the brother Tadashi spoke of highly.

"Oh Tadashi! I didn't hear what you said! What was that?" I asked. Tadashi looked at me dumbstruck and red faced, obviously embarrassed.

"HA HA HA HA OH MY GOODNESS TADASHI!!!! HA HA IM SORRY BUT HA HA HA!!!" Hiro began to laugh crazily, wiping away tears.

"Is this your brother?! He is so cute!!" I squealed, hugging Hiro.

Hiro's P.O.V

I stuck my tongue out and teased Tadashi. "This could be you..." I smirked.

Tadashi's P.O.V

When we are home, that little rascal is going DOWN....