Hydrokinesis

Already requests and i just got back! XD This one is for alphaflower123

(Y/n) P.O.V

Concentrate (Y/n)... concentrate! I ran and dodged an attack as Callaghan used microbots to capture me. I dodged again and shot a beam of water at him. "Like i said (Y/n), i have no idea how you designed your suit but that is epic!" I grinned as Hiro complimented my "Handiwork". 

In reality, i hadn't done anything to this suit... it's all within the power- the power of hydrokinesis!

Yeah, i can control water and no one but me knows this... i'd like to tell them some day...but currently...now wasn't the time, i kinda got dragged into this by accident so telling the gang about my powers was out of the question.

Callaghan tried to get me as i blocked him with a current of water."LOOK OUT!" i heard Fred yell as microbots from behind caught me, pinning my arms to my side.

Callaghan snarled as the microbots crushed my armor, letting me drop to the floor.

"BAYMAAAXXXX!" i yelled as the robot flew over with Hiro.

"Caught ya!" I could hear the amusement in Hiro's voice.

"Not funny!" i exclaimed.

"(y/n) your armor is trashed...your only in the under suit! That cloth won't protect you." Hiro said seriously.

"No kidding... i can defend myself though." I pointed out. Hiro Shook his head.

"You're vulnerable to damage- you stay here with me until this is over." He demanded. i sighed as He moved over so i could hold onto Baymax.

"Are you okay (Y/n)!?" GoGo called.

"Just peachy!" i yelled as Honey Lemon threw a chemical ball, it crashed to the floor and turned it to ice as GoGo skated along, slipping and falling with Fred. The microbots snaked their way towards our friends as Wasabi and Honey Lemon tried to help them, only resulting in slipping to.

The microbots had formed into a giant fist by now and knocked Byamax off course. I jumped and landed in a padding of water as Hiro and Baymax landed. Callaghan immediately lifted his fist up in attempt to strike all six of my friends- the impact would kill them.

I stared at his mask. Should i go save my friends or go after the mask? If i aimed for the mask, i may not make it in time... i stared at my hands before sending a wave of water at the gang, causing them to float out of harms way.

"What's going on!?" Wasbai called confused.

I used my other hand to knock Callaghan to the floor, sweeping the mask along with the current.

Using my powers, i brought the gang to safety as i shielded them from the raining microbots,the mask now in my hand. "Where did that water come from?!" GoGo asked.

"No idea... (Y/n)?! Are you okay?" Fred asked. i nodded as Hiro stared at me. His gaze was torn away when he screamed "DUCK!" i turned my head and shot a shield of water in a matter of time as Callaghan sent a wave of microbots to crash us.

"What on earth!? (Y/N)?!?!?!" Honey Lemon screamed as i sent a wave of water at Callaghan.

"How is he controlling them!?" Hiro gasped.

"Perhaps the same way as you (Y/n)." Callaghan called.

"What!? what does he mean?" Wasbai asked.

"He is controlling them telepathically!" Baymax informed us as i shot beam of water after beam of water at him.

"How do we stop him?" GoGo asked.

"Tire his brain out- make him focus on more than one of us at a time- SPLIT UP!" i yelled. We all dashed around the warehouse as microbots snaked their way towards us. We could tell that Callaghan was struggling to focus on all of us and sure enough, the microbots no longer functioned properly.

That's when i stepped in and used my powers, knocking him off his feet and pinning him down. I very well could have drowned him and killed him but something said otherwise. "Woah..." I turned to see Hiro staring at me. We all climbed upon Baymax as Callaghan was dragged in the air...it was cruel but the only way to take him back to San Fransokyo.

"Since when did you have powers?" Fred asked.

"Since always?" i said. "Every since i could remember actually..."

"Well that's pretty awesome." Hiro exclaimed.

"You think so?" i asked in surprise. i hadn't expected him to take it like this! i expected some sort of teasing or questioning but no! He didn't say anything! 

It was almost as if he was reading my mind. "You would actually think i would tease you?" Hiro shook his head. "Unbelievable." I grinned as i plucked him off Baymax's back with my water powers. "Okay...ha ha very funnyyeeeeee AAAHHHH!" Hiro yelled as i dropped him cheekily, catching him before he hit the sea below.

"Okay now that was funny." GoGo smirked as i did it once more.