Life's Lyrics (Pt 2)

I'll try making this one shot not to long... But it might be... Oh well!

Unfortunately my lazy mood was ruined by a certain older sister who began playing Christmas music on full volume.

I groaned and paused my music. Now was NOT the time to play Christmas music.

"VIVECA! TURN THAT DOWN! " I screamed. The music only stayed the same volume as footsteps neared.

"You turn it down then!" Viveca  grinned in triumph.

"Fiiiinnne." I groaned, walking towards my bedroom door, stepping on something small, plastic and SHARP. Make that three small, plastic, sharp things.

"OW SHIT!" I cursed, walking backwards and stepping upon more sharp objects. "OWWW!!!" I yelped as I slipped and landed on a big block of some sort.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" Viveca asked as she helped me up. Looking at the ground I saw a giant broken Lego prison.

Damn Lego hurts.

"Come on, let's go get ice and a lollipop." Viveca smiled, picking me up and carrying me to the kitchen.

Now most 14 year olds would find this awkward. Most.

For me, it's a little different. It's almost as if I'm a five year old trapped in a 14 year old's body.

And it's just that weird personality I have that made people bully me. And it's what made me antisocial and got me homeschooled by my 26 year old sister.

Why such a huge age gap? Blame that on the two adults who are both 42 and in prison ever since I was born.

And that's where I got my childish behaviour from. Viveca was also growing up while raising me so I hadn't had a clue about maturity until she was in her twenties, by then I was only an eight year old.

Don't ask why we were never given proper care or how no one found out we were alone because I don't know, only Viveca would.

Now back to my Lego incident. My feet hurt real bad. And so did my butt, hence why my Lego prison is now broken in millions of Lego pieces.

Viveca helped me down off the counter tabletop after applying ice. "Why don't you go entertain yourself while I prepare for the party hmm?" She suggested.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, rushing off to a spare room in our house. Over the years it became the toy room, pilling up with countless activities to accomplish. No one could be bored for long.

I pulled out a box of dominos and began to set them up, creating a track that lead all the way down to the ground floor. And at last I completed it!

I ran back up to the toy room which was located on the third floor and knocked the first one over.

The greatest sound of success filled the air as the dominoes collapsed in a  row.

I ran after the trail, watching as it spiralled around furniture and ran off stairs, causing the final domino to catapult off the table and hir the stereo's play button.

To my dismay, Christmas music blared even louder than before, probably causing me to go deft.

Christmas sounds are annoying...

The next day came way to quickly for my liking. It was almost as if  Viveca sped time up.

By the time I had awoken, I was rushed to pack some food and store it in the playroom fridge so I wouldn't need to speak with Viveca's friends.

I stuffed as many two minute noodle packets as possible in the cupboards and probably all the apples we owned... I could barely close the fridge, it was that many.

I was most likely gonna die from the unhealthy diet but whose to blame?

By 1:00 pm. The door bell had began the obnoxious ringing. I raced up to my room, avoiding the Christmas decorations that hung around the place.

"See ya in three days!" I called to Viveca.

"Are you sure-" she asked with an upset face.

"YES!" I exclaimed, bolting to my bedroom, thankfully the playroom had a door that was connected to my bedroom so I didn't even need to walk outside of the room!

I peered out my window to see the extraordinary group of friends. All of whom looked 18 and one little kid.

My only question was how my sister got them as friends. She was at least 8 years older than them and barely spent time to socialise, preferring to homeschool me or go to college herself.

There were two girls standing side by side, one wore mainly black and had a purple streak in her hair, she looked like the kind of person I didn't want to mess with.

The other girl looked the exact opposite, sporting a bright sunny yellow outfit with giant orange heels.