Step Cousin and Step Cousin

Hello! This song is "alphabet boy" and was a request from someone. Sadly I don't have the comment on me anymore so if you know it was you do you think you could let me know? Thanks!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"So how's school?" Hiro asked wickedly. Oh how I wished to punch my step cousin in the face. He knew I had it in tough from the very start.

My parents died when I was one so I got adopted by a random family. They had no children and wanted to take me in as their own but no matter how much they asked, I refused to change my surname.

So my step mum has a sister called Cass and a brother who died. So naturally, her brother's kid went to my step aunt who happened to be Hiro.

"You're always aiming paper airplanes at me when you're around
You build me up like building blocks just so you can bring me down
You can crush my candy cane but you'll never catch me cry
If you dangle that diploma and I deck you, don't be surprised"

He thinks I'm stupid, I'm brain dead! he always says he could tutor me but I know that's just an excuse to tell me he is smart and I am dumb. Just cause he graduated already doesn't mean he needs to rub it in!

"I know my ABC's, yet you keep teaching me
I say, fuck your degree, alphabet boy
You think you're smarter than me with all your bad poetry
Fuck all your ABC's, alphabet boy"

I almost felt sorry for his actions, losing his brother literally as soon as he got accepted into college but he's over it now.

"I'm not a little kid now
Watch me get big now
Spell my name on the fridge now
With all your alphabet toys
You won the spelling bee now
But are you smarter than me now?
You're the prince of the playground
Little alphabet boy"

I wanna prove I can be smarter than him! Just at one thing, anything... But he probably doesn't care, spending time with his friends and leaving me with Baymax... Poor robot.

"Apples aren't an always appropriate apologies
Butterscotch and bubblegum drops are bittersweet to me
But you're not my daddy and I'm not your dolly
And your dictionary's destroyed"

I sighed in frustration as Baymax pet my head. "Does Hiro know how you feel?" He asked.

"He seems like he does." I sigh.

"Maybe he doesn't, he does love you after all." Baymax notified me.

"Yeah... Totally loves me... That is totally how loving families act like." I said sarcastically.

"You are confusing the two types of love... Hiro shows: affection. As in, partner or couple." Baymax said, causing me to pull away from his hug.

"I know my ABC's, yet you keep teaching me
I say, fuck your degree, alphabet boy
You think you're smarter than me with all your bad poetry
Fuck all your ABC's, alphabet boy"

"He is my COUSIN." I said in disgust."

"STEP cousin (y/n), you both are no where related in blood. It is perfectly fine." Baymax stated.

"I'm not a little kid now
Watch me get big now
Spell my name on the fridge now
With all your alphabet toys
You won the spelling bee now
But are you smarter than me now?
You're the prince of the playground
Little alphabet boy"

"I'm sorry but what?! I'm legally his step cousin which means family... That's disgusting!" I said.

"But if you were not adopted by your nonbiological parents, it would have been fine, correct?" Baymax asked.

"Well yeah..." I agreed.

"So how is this any different?" He questioned. I sighed.

"How should you know?! You're a nurse boy not family bot...!I'm trying to find out what I know more than Hiro does so I can smack it in his face!" I said irritated.

"Alphabet boy
My alphabet boy
Alphabet boy
Alphabet boy
My alphabet boy
Ooh-ooh"

"But Baymax... I have you... You just told me something about Hiro which I can use against him!!!" I smirked evilly.

"I'm not a little kid now
Watch me get big now
Spell my name on the fridge now
With all your alphabet toys
You won the spelling bee now
But are you smarter than me now?
You're the prince of the playground
Little alphabet boy"

"Who needs maths when the answers are right here! All stored with your best friend!" I laughed.

"But Hiro means well, he cares about you, that's why he helps you." Baymax stated.

"I don't know about that Baymax but I do know revenge will come." I smiled.

I wanna see his face when I repeat his deepest secret back to him, this would be entertaining...