Video Stars

I am not dead! i am very much alive and i hope to be writing more in this book today... requests will be updated...hopefully...heh heh heh... anyways, this one is for TheDonutClub and i want to apologise for such a late update! It's here now though and i hope you like it!

3rd Person P.O.V

"Hiro this is absolutely stupid." (Y/n) groaned, flopping her tiresome body off of the sofa in the living room and landing with a soft thud onto the hard and unwelcoming floor. "Gah! Curse this stupid floor."

"Oh (Y/n), you find everything and anything stupid so your judgments do not come across as surprising." Hiro responded, offering a helping hand to his friend. (Y/n) took the boy's offer and stood up, brushing off the micro organisms that she believed to have latched upon her clothes. The prodigy of a boy rolled his eyes at the usual behavior (Y/n) was displaying before him.

"Are we SURE you aren't related to Wasabi in any shape or way? I could swear you are his little sibling or something at the rate at which you're going at." he teased, earning a well deserved jab in the gut from her sharp elbow. This action left Hiro wheezing for air. 

"It's never a bad idea to cleanse yourself from germs, and watch your mouth." she threatened as Hiro raised his hands up in mock surrender. 

"Perhaps you're related to GoGo in some weird way..." He said, shifting his gaze away in slight fear of her capability, "Or perhaps the result if Wasabi and GoGo ever had a kid!" his body shook slightly "Man i couldn't ever survive another (Y/n)-" The girl left him wheezing again as she kneed him in the crotch. Hard.

"You done yet?" she asked monotonously, eyeing Hiro as he crumpled to the ground, both hands over his pants as his face began to turn red.

"Yep! So- We gonna do it?" he spluttered as he took a few shaky breaths before daring to look into (Y/n)'s eyes, patiently awaiting a response. The girl rolled her (e/c) eyes and sighed heavily.

"Sure...why not?" She agreed, walking around Hiro who continued to moan on the floor as she made her way to the dining table, locking her target in sight. Once she arrived at her small destination, she reached out and grabbed the device in need. The tablet was cold due to being inactive but the screen on top was slightly warm, probably hinting that it was left outside for just a bit.

She returned to her previous spot as she placed the iPad on top of the couch, deciding to finally offer her friend a hand and help him off of the ground. "But mind you..." She said while in thought, "I still think this idea is pretty stupid."

~Time Skip~

"What is the purpose of completing this task again?" (Y/n) asked as she stood behind Baymax, Hiro in front of her as he passed a USB cable towards his friend. 

"The task is already complete, now we are just watching the end results on Baymax's tummy screen." Hiro explained. (Y/n) rolled her eyes at Hiro's obliviousness.

"No Stupid, I'll repeat my question that your supposedly extraordinary brain can not seem to possibly comprehend; what, being the activity we are currently doing, is the purpose, the reason for why are attempting this, of completing, meaning to finish, this task again?" Hiro sighed before face palming.

"Well I thought-"

"Oh no, you had a thought." (Y/n) said flately, "Which of course, is nothing new but they always are stupid... continue hon." She smiled as Hiro shook his head, the little tufts of black poofing up and down with he way his head moved.    

"As i was saying, I figured that it would be cooler to watch our video on a bigger screen... so we could see it effectively." (Y/n) continued to connect the iPad to Baymax's screen as she processed her friend's thinking pattern. Once the last of the cables were plugged in and she had managed to successfully link the two devices, she slowly stood up and placed a comforting hand upon her friend's shoulder.

"That... actually isn't so stupid of an idea Hiro...for once." she grinned, taking the tablet and tapping the glass screen a couple times, searching for the homemade music video they had finished creating.

"Why thank you (Y/n)." Hiro was rather pleased with himself for finally being able to impress the girl. (Y/n) hummed in response before selecting the video they were about to view.

"Ready to see what an hour of work two teenagers who have no idea about music videos have managed to accomplish?" She turned her head to face the boy who nodded.

"Yeah! go for it!" He encouraged as the play button was selected, the music began to play as their miniature movie showed as well.

"I'm gonna be a mighty king so enemies beware
(Well I've never seen a king or beast with quite so little hair)
I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before,
I'm brushin up, on lookin down, I'm workin' on my ROAR!
(Thus far a rather uninspiring thing)
Oh, I just can't wait to be KING!
(Well you have a long way to go young master if you think...)
No one sayin do this... (now when I said that)
No one sayin be there... (now what I meant was...)
No one sayin stop that... (now what you don't realize...)
No one sayin see here... (NOW SEE HERE!...)
Free to run around all day (well that's definetly out of the...)
Free to do it all my way!"

"Remind me please why we chose to use a Disney song for our first ever collaboration in the musical industry?" (Y/n) groaned in embarrassment as she viewed the past versions of her friend and herself doing the utter most embarrassing of things. "I don't recall jumping up and down with a hairbrush in my hand and lip syncing the words either... did you drug me or something?" She looked at her friend in suspicion accusingly.

"Nah that was the sugar." Hiro replied nonchalantly before breaking out in a fit of girlish giggles. (Y/n) groaned as she dragged her hand down her face,

"Oh of course it was." she mumbled. "Sugar is my only weakness."

"I think it's time that you and I arranged a heart to heart
Kings don't need advise from little hornbills for a start
If this is where the monarcy is headed count me out
Out of service, out of Africa, I wouldn't hang about
This child is getting wildly out of wing
Oh I just can't wait to be KING!"

"Please tell me how being king of the jungle referrers to you over throwing Aunt Cass with a highly flammable machine you deem safe and dub "robot" so that you may steal, stash and then devour every single pastry without disrupting your balanced diet , gaining weight or receiving diabetes?" 

"It's a video (Y/n), and it was you who agreed to do this with me." Hiro reminded his friend.

"After stating it was stupid- which it still is." (Y/n) added smugly before returning her distracted attention back towards the screen.

"Everybody look left,
Everybody look right, every where you look I'm
Standin spot light (not yet)
Back ground singers: (let every creature go for broke and sing,
Lets hear it on the herd and on the wing,
It's gonna be King Simbas finest fling)
Oh I just can't wait to be king!
Oh I just can't wait to be king!"  

"I think it turned out pretty great!" Hiro admitted fondly, glancing at his friend, awaiting a second opinion.

"You're a robotics engineer sooo..yeah i'll give you credit for trying..." (Y/n) snorted. "It's still stupid."

"Oh come on! I thought the part where you dumped icing sugar on my head created some pretty sick effects!"

"They weren't even effects... it was just the icing sugar interacting with the air...but I have to admit, that part was cool...only because you cleaned it all up afterwards by yourself."

"I asked for your help." Hiro pouted playfully as (Y/n) booped him on the nose with the tip of her finger.

"And, like always," she said, chuckling at the Hamada, "it was YOUR stupid idea."