Thick

I'm so happy! Who isn't tho? It's the big hero 6 first anniversary!!!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today in SFIT, I had the utmost embarrassing day, well, it wasn't as bad for me as it was for Hiro but it was bad all the same.

Flashback

It started off with an unpleasant welcoming from Professor Callaghan. New school rules had been added and he was there to make sure everyone has followed them

-no clothes are allowed to show your skin
-no make up
-no inappropriate t shirts saying rude stuff

And all that stuff.

He inspected our class and wrote on a clipboard, sighing to himself and telling Hiro and I to stand.

"Guess some one is in trouble!" Tadashi laughed.

"Please go to the bathroom and wash it off." He directed. We both exchanged confused looks with the gang.

Were we dirty from our latest robotics project? Did Hiro have blood on his face from when he smashed into Honey Lemon's wall?

We both just stayed still until we were told to move again. Quickly, we got up and walked out the classroom.

"I'm so confused." Hiro stated.
"We followed all the rules... What wrong could we have possibly done?"

Both of us went into the unisex bathroom and looked at our reflections.

"I don't see anything on my face, do you?" Hiro asked. I looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Nope..." I stated.

I walked out of the bathroom with Hiro and we headed down the hall when a student prefect stopped us.

"Go wash it off." He demanded, pushing me in the female bathroom and Hiro in the male's.

"What's going on?" I said out loud.

"No idea!" I heard Hiro in the next room.

"Hiro!" I exclaimed surprised.

"I'm so confused, try asking what we did wrong." He suggested.

"Okay be right back." I stated, running out of the bathroom and around the corner to find the prefect.

"I told you to wash it off!" He spat.

"I'm sorry and I know you said that but my friend and I are a little confused about what we did wrong."  I explained.

"Sure you don't, I'm warning you to wash it off. Detention can be given by prefects you know." He warned.

"But I really don't-"

"NOW!" He snapped. Rude much? I raced back to the bathrooms and slipped inside.

"(Y/n)?" Hiro called. "Did you find out what's happening?"

"Unfortunately no, he thinks we both know what we are doing wrong." I sighed.

"But we don't!" Hiro protested. Sighed and looked around the bathroom, peeling paint was everywhere and a couple of posters were saying that we weren't allowed make up.

One poster was on the mirror and it showed a picture of the human eye. "Have you had your eye sight checked?" It read.

The eye was a turquoise colour with lots of mascara and eye liner on it. so much for telling us no make up is- allowed... That's it!

I looked at my reflection and immediately burst out laughing. "(Y/n)? What is it?" Hiro asked.

"I know why we got in trouble!" I exclaimed.

"Really?! Why?!" Hiro asked as we both ran out of the bathroom.

"They think we are wearing mascara and eyeliner!" I stated.

"Wait what?!" Hiro asked. I laughed.

"They think our eye lashes are fake! We just have really thick eyelashes!" I grinned.

We both ran to the classroom where we were stopped once more. "You haven't removed the makeup from around your eyes." Professor Callaghan stated.

"No wait, we aren't wearing that! I swear! We just have thick eyelashes see?" Hiro stated, rubbing his finger along his eye.

"We are telling the truth!" I explain. Now the professor went red in embarrassment.

"I apologies for my misjudgment." He stated as the class snickered.

"Sir if I may but are YOU wearing mascara?" A student asked.

"No!" He said angrily.

"Prove it cause it looks like you are!" Another girl shouted. Professor Callaghan turned red and ran out the door.

"I guess that answers our question..." Tadashi stated as the whole class laughed.

Flashback end

Okay so maybe it wasn't as bad for us as it was for professor Calaghan...

I mean, it's kinda sad, I wonder what his wife and daughter would say...  But then and again, we are all entitled to wear what ever we want...

He must feel real embarrassed...

But hey, Hiro and I don't care!

It actually pretty funny whenever an older student asks if he is wearing mascara, he tries to say no but I always say yes... What a good friend am I?

Of course I need to thank the gang for also teasing him, it can get pretty funny at times.

But hey, all's well that ends well right?