Vaccine

Yep! I have another story and this one is based off what happened today, I changed it a bit but yep, vaccinations happened and it hurt... Three needles isn't something I'm proud of but meh! Oh and for the story to work, everyone is in highschool.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I shook violently as my entire class lined up for their vaccines. Gee highschool was such a pain

Honey Lemon and GoGo had theirs in the morning and the whole line was stopped abruptly because Wasabi was freaking out, what a brave 12th grader.

Soon enough, Tadashi and Fred took theirs and soon it was only hiro, the rest of the class and I. The only reason hiro and I were going was because we were thirteen, the age we were meant to first get vaccines but since we are like, six grades ahead...

I trembled as hiro waved, he walked in and came out five minutes later, pressing a cotton ball on his right arm.

"(Y/n) (l/n)" I was called. The gang waved me on and I walked quickly into the room. As soon as I spotted the needle, I broke down.

I was scared, I was crying and about four other kids where in there to. They each stared at me and got up after their turn was done.

The teachers tried to calm me down but I continued to sob, who wouldn't? I was scared!

"Not trying to scare you but you also need to take two extra shots as you were away the last time we had them." A nurse stated, worsening the situation.

Hiro's P.O.V

Four other students came out and began to whisper with their friends. Eventually their friends were whispering with their friends and their friends and so on.

"What is going on with (y/n) I wonder?" GoGo stated when a girl with red hair walked up to Honey Lemon and whispered something.

"Apparently (y/n) is crying... Poor girl." Honey Lemon worried. Laughter filled the air as some girls and boys made fun of (y/n).

"Such a wimp"

"Scared"

"Loser"

This got me angry.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Eventually I was calmed down and sat in a chair. My eyes were squeezed shut and I shrieked when I felt the needle pierce my skin.

They placed a small bandaid on the hole and told me to face the back of the room. They lifted the left sleeve and prepared the second needle, recording the time and medication I was given.

I felt a pierce on my arm and screamed louder, receiving a sickening feeling in my gut. I stood up, ran outside to see people laughing and pointing at me, I ran past hiro and the gang and puked on the  floor.

"And she misses the goal!" I heard Fred commentate. "OWW THAT WAS MY VACCINATED ARM!" He glared at GoGo who had nudged him.

Now's not the time to commentate that she missed the trash can, look!" GoGo said, pointing at the other students.

I followed her lead and saw them laughing harder. "Already sore? cry baby?!" One girl teased.

"Oh look, she's crying!" A boy stated.

"Ignore them (y/n)." Hiro stood up. "Have you finished your shot?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I had to take three... I need one more." I whispered.

"THREE?! And you guys are laughing because she was crying? You idiots only took one!" Tadashi defended me as hiro led me back to the vaccination room.

I immediately began shaking. "Last one (y/n), I'll stay with you, I promise." Hiro smiled.

"You okay (y/n)?" A nurse asked.

"She just puked... You might wanna clean it up." Hiro said as a teacher ran outside.

"Thanks sweetie, you can leave (y/n) here now." A nurse said, preparing the needle. My heart raced faster.

Hiro's P.O.V

I felt (y/n) squeeze my hand tightly. I stared at our interlocked hands then back at the smiling nurse.

"I promised I'd stay by her side." I said protectively.

"Aww see (y/n)? Your friend promises to stay with you, it's okay." The nurse said. I saw (y/n) squeeze her eyes shut in fear. The needle penetrated her skin and was withdrawn. She screamed.

She immediately attacked me in a hug. "Uhhhhhhhh" she mumbled.

"All done! Give this information card to your guardian and you are good to go." The nurse said.

(Y/n) took the card, still hugging my chest. We walked out to the other students who were now looking in shame a (y/n).

"You're okay now, it's over." I soothed.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I snuggled closer to Hiro as he hugged me back. The pain in my arm was now going.

"Thank you Hiro." I whispered.

"No problem." He replied.