Life's Lyrics (Pt 6)

Hiro's P.O.V

"When I say so, kill the lights." She directed.

"How will you see in the dark?"  She answered me by placing some weird  goggles on her face.

"Night vision now get ready! This will be epic!" She grinned. I watched the cameras as she sneaked into the room undetected, looking around for her target.

"Now Hiro!" A whisper called through the speakers. Pulling the switch, the spy cameras turned night vision on and the lights flickered off.

"Okay this isn't funny any-" a voice was cut off. GoGo's specifically. I can't believe (y/n) even has chloroform...

Like I'm starting to freak out about where she got it..

"What's going on?! (Y/n)?!" Viveca called.

"Ugh! Okay Hiro, get a chair ready!" (Y/n) whispered into the microphone.

"Roger that." I called, grabbing one of the desk chairs. The door opened to reveal (y/n) dragging GoGo into the room.

"Oh god..." I muttered. "This is a very mean prank."  I helped (y/n) place GoGo in the chair and tie her up, turning the lights back on.

"Let's wait till she wakes up." I whispered.

"Where's GoGo?!" Honey Lemon called.

"What the- GoGo?!" Tadashi freaked out.

"Let's search the house." Wasabi declared.

"What the- hey!" GoGo cried.

"Huh? Oh you're awake!" (y/n) giggled.

"What the heck is wrong with you? She yelled.

Hey GoGo." I waved.

"Hiro?! GET ME OUT!" She yelled.

"Scary girl's scaring me." (Y/n) muttered.

"That's GoGo." I exclaimed.

"How did you even-you drugged me!" She called. (Y/n) peeked at the security cameras and gasped.

"Love to talk but we can't stay and chat... See ya!" (Y/n) exclaimed, dragging me out her balcony.

"What's going on?"

"They are hot on out trail! We are so in trouble if we get caught!" (Y/n) exclaimed, jumping on the trampoline and grabbing the gutter, pulling herself onto the roof.

"Hurry!"

"Okay!" I yelled, copying her movements. I crawled next to her as we took a peek through a hole.

"GoGo?!" Wasabi exclaimed.

"Help me nit wit!" She cried.

"Okay!... Don't hurt me!... But when you're tied up you can't really hurt me..." Wasabi stated.

"What?! Help me!!!" GoGo raged on.

"But you could hurt me!" Wasabi pointed out.

"WASABI!!!"

"Uh okay bye!!"

"WAIT!" But the door was already shut.

"IDIOT!" GoGo yelled.

"I feel bad." I told (y/n).

"Well you can untie her then!"

"Um yeah I'm good." We kept watching the young adult squirm in her bindings. Oooh we were so dead!

"Okay let's release her." (Y/n) stated, shocking me. Why was there a sudden change of emotion?

"Huh?" I called, waiting for a response. When none came, I turned around to see (y/n) climbing down the roof.

"(Y/n)?" I called. She only walked into the spy base and grabbed a pair of scissors.

"YOU! LET ME GO!" GoGo shrieked.

"I'm going to... Just stop moving!" (Y/n) exclaimed. GoGo relaxed as (y/n) set her free.

"Thank you!" GoGo called in a shrill voice, walking out of the room. I followed (y/n) and watched as she sat in an office chair.

"You okay?" I asked. She sighed.

"I guess... I just really ... I don't know..." She sighed.

"Wasn't fun enough?" I guessed.

"No I just feel pointless..." I kept quiet. I had no idea on what else to say. "Like I have no purpose."

"Well then, you gotta give yourself a purpose! You have to find yourself!" I explained.

"And how exactly do I do that?" She asked.

"Stepping out of your comfort zone!" I suggested. (Y/n) shifted uncomfortably.

"And how should I do that?" She asked.

"Well.... By.... Meeting the others and not being antisocial! It's Christmas! Come on!"

(Y/n) P.O.V

Before I could hesitate and speak up, Hiro pulled me out of the room where I was exposed to the others.

He ran down the stairs, two at a time, jumping the last five and catching me as I tumbled after him.

"PLEASE DON'T!" I begged.

"Well this will help you!" Hiro exclaimed excited.

"No, no it won't, I probably just need to listen to some music or something."

"Music? You're kidding right?! (Y/n), you don't live by following some lyrics from some song." He pointed out.

"Then what am I supposed to follow? Instructions? What do I turn to when I'm upset or straight out bored?" I challenged.

"Yourself." Huh? "Listen to life's lyrics."

"But that doesn't make any sense! Lyrics are written by someone which is part of a song... Usually they tell a story." I pointed out as we ran down the second flight of steps.

"Exactly! So make your own lyrics with your own personal life story!" I fell silent. "Now let's meet the gang!"