Switch

Sorry for the late updates! This is a request for ChocoMeffin ! Enjoy! Next: KitKatImmortal

Hiro's P.O.V

"Hiro! You're drooling again!" GoGo laughed. I rolled my eyes and wiped the saliva that dripped down my chin.

"Honestly dude, what got you so caught up in that daydream? Oh wait- let me guess." GoGo smirked, punching my arm.

"You're thinking about (y/n) aren't ya!" She teased.

"What? No I'm not!" I defend, feeling my cheeks heat up. GoGo rolled her eyes.

"Honestly Hiro- ever since you saw that Disney movie- what's it? Big 6? You have been obsessed with that character!" She did have a fair point.

"It's Big Hero 6 GoGo and I'm not obsessed!" I defended.

GoGo folded her arms. "I mean, Hiro, you dress like that girl from the movie, you have all the action figures, have a lunch box, drink bottle, bed sheets and even your bedroom set out is the exact same! You have a serious crush problem with (y/n) (l/n)."

"And so what if I do?" I challenged.

"Not to mention you whisper her name in your sleep!" Tadashi called, entering the cafe.

The rest of the gang followed in afterwards and sat at the table GoGo and I were sharing.

"Hiro loves (y/n)! (Y/s/n)!!!" Honey Lemon yelled, gaining attention of other customers in the cafe.

"Ssh! Not to loud!" I whisper yelled.

"Let's not forget who is in the process of recreating Baymax!" Wasabi added.

"And who rewrites Big Hero 6 fabfictions." Fred added.

"He writes fan fiction?"

"I didn't know he writes!"

"He has time for that stuff??"

"Fred! That was our secret!" I muttered angrily. He just shrugged.

"Maybe if you were as smart as (y/n) you could build a machine that takes her out of her movie- unfortunately you aren't a 14 year old prodigy." Wasabi said.

I rolled my eyes. "It will be possible- I know it will, I just gotta believe." I insisted.

"Yeah you do that..." I got up from my seat and walked out the cafe.

I don't really care about what they say, I'll find a way to get to (y/n) no matter what!

The day drew on as I sat under a tree in a park. I was updating one of my Big Hero 6 stories on wattpad when a girl sat beside me.

She wore a blue hoodie like mine which was on her head to conceal her identity.

That's when she started to whisper to me. "PSST! Hey! I'm (y/n)... Do you think you could help?" She whispered.

Now, I was gonna say no but her name was (Y/N)... So I said yes... Yeah I know but so what?!

"What's wrong?... I'm Hiro by the way." I whispered back.

"Don't make eye contact with me and don't look up, pretend your doing whatever it is on your phone... Now, I'm gonna tell you something and I need you're help."

"What?" I asked.

"There are these guys after me- just pretend to be my boyfriend!" She begged.

"What?!" I whisper yelled.

"Please!" She begged as a couple of boys a bit older than me appeared.

"There you are!" One of them grinned. "Oi! Who's the runt?!" They asked, pointing to me.

"I'm Hiro... I'm her boyfriend!" I said defensively. Why had I agreed to this?!

"Sure you are, now move along pip squeak!" The other boy glared, making a grab for (y/n).

I blocked him and shoved him back. "Go away... We don't want any harm." I warned.

"That's cool but we just want the girl." They insisted.

"Get away from me!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Come on!" I whispered, grabbing her hand and making a run for it, the two boys hot on our heels. It wasn't very far to run, we just had to run into a public area and lose them.

That's when the gang and my brother came to mind. "HURRY! This way!" I yelled, dragging (y/n) behind me as we ran across the streets and started to weave in between people.

The boy's voices growing quieter as we ran. "Thanks so much!" (Y/n) exclaimed as we entered the cafe.

The gang turned to look at us as we made our way over.

"What happened? Who is she?" Tadashi asked.

"Two guys were chasing (y/n) here." I explained.

"Hey! That's the name-" I smacked Fred in the face.

"Um anyways yeah, I saved her butt." I exclaimed. "Oh and (y/n), this is my friends, Tadashi, Honey Lemon, fred, wasabi and GoGo. Gang, this is (y/n)." I introduced.

(Y/n) waved as the gang waved back. Afterwards the gang resumed their conversation.

"As I said, I'm (y/n)..." She whispered, removing her hoodie.

"(Y/n) (l/n)."