Just a Little Fun

Yay requests! This one is for SakuraDreamscape  and I thank you for waiting patiently!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Christmas time was around and Fred was having a huge party... Well when I mean huge I just mean the gang and I...

Soon it was dinner and Heathcliff brought eggnog for everyone. My face immediately showed my dislike for the drink.

"Let's all have some!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"Does this have alcohol?" I asked Fred. Who was sitting beside me. He turned to me and gave me a funny face.

"Wait... There might be alcohol in this..." Fred got up and collected everyone's drinks.

"I'm 19... I can drink alcohol." Hiro rolled his eyes.

"So am I but I want to limit the intake." I said. Fred came back out with more eggnog, ugh. This time more of it seemed to be in the glasses.

He served them out and sat back down smiling funnily. "Did you do something to this Fred?" Tadashi asked.

"No." Fred replied.

"If I found out you did you will die." GoGo said as we all raised our glasses and began to drink. Instead I just drank water. I hate eggnog!!!

Fred looked at me. "You gonna drink that?" he asked.

"Sorry... I don't like eggnog." I admitted.

"Meh... You can enjoy the show with me then." He said. I looked at him confused until I heard a thunk. I turned to see Honey Lemon hit the floor.

Immediately I stood up. "Fred!? What happened- you put alcohol in those drinks!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah but it's gonna be funny..." Fred giggled as GoGo walked out of her chair and collided into Honey Lemon,

"Heeeeeyy guuuurllll." She slurred causing me to giggle a bit.

"Just be luck I'm enjoying this to." I stated. Hiro and Tadashi stood up and began chasing wasabi around and at one point left them... Well not in a good situation.

"I think I better drive the brothers home... They are drunk as." I laughed as they tried to ballroom dance.

I grabbed both by the ear and dragged them to my car. "Oowwwe aunt Cass!!!" Hiro groaned.

"I don't wanna go to the paaaarrrrkk." Tadashi whined. I rolled my eyes and pushed them into the car and drove us all back to my place.

"Get in the house." I said.

"Get into bed with you?" Tadashi slurred.

"No in the house." I groaned as I pulled the drunk brother into the living room with Hiro.

I went to my room to change clothes and brush my teeth when Tadashi stumbled in.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I like yoooo." He stated, trying to kiss me.

"Okay calm down Dashi... You aren't a baby or my boyfriend, Hiro is!" I stated.

"Waaaa waa wa... I'm crying now." Tadashi drooped his head. I laughed.

"Sleep in my bed then and I'll take the couch." I said, pushing Tadashi on my bed, closing the door.

"Kay mummy." He said, afterwards a soft snore was heard. I sighed and tip toes down stairs when I saw Hiro lying on the coffee table.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"I'm flying on baaiii maaxxx." Hiro mumbled. I pulled him up and looked into his eyes.

"Get a grip of yourself Hiro... Your drunk." I said, knowing very well it wouldn't work.

"Maybe Fred has a cure or something." I said as Hiro began to hug me.

"Hello?" I heard a voice asked.

"Fred! How do I make Tadashi and Hiro not drunk?" I asked.

"Can't, gotta wait it out." He said. I groaned and hung up the phone as Hiro lifted me and placed me on his lap. We began watching TV which thankfully kept him occupied until the show we were watching was over.

"Bedtime mr." I said, pointing to the air mattress. He groaned and flopped on it.

"Don't wanna." He said stubbornly.

"Oh but you will." I said. "One, two, three-" Hiro jumped up and instantly went to the bed, trying to fall asleep before I hit five.

I sighed and went to bed, getting what I guessed was two hours. I woke up to see Hiro awake and looking around.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You got drunk because Fred spiced up your eggnog which luckily I didn't drink. Your brother who has major love problems is in my bed." I said.

Right on cue, footsteps came down the stairs to reveal Tadashi in white underwear.

Hiro smacked a hand to my eyes instantly. "Tadashi go get clothes." He hollered.

"Wha-? What happened?" He said, running back to my room. He must have gotten hot during the night.

"I'm so gonna kill Fred!!!" Hiro yelled.

"Don't! It was the night's main event! I hope he does it again!" I laughed as Hiro huffed.