Top to bottom to bottom to top

I'm updating again! Sorry I stopped for a bit, anyways this is inspired by this poem I read which was really cool because if you read it backwards, it revealed another message, so I tried to recreate a poem with the same concept! I know I have been putting off requests and I'm really sorry, I'll update soon!

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

I sat at the edge of my bed with tears in my eyes. (Y/n) was looking at me with a sad face, begging me to come out.

I don't want to.

"Honey Lemon..." She muttered softly. "Why?" I looked at (y/n) before shaking my head and hiding under my bed sheets.

"Doesn't matter." I mumbled as (y/n) gave a hearty tug.

"It does matter! Your my best friend!" She whimpered, "Why do this to yourself?" She indicated to the gashes on my arms.

"You have no idea what I've been through, just leave me alone." I stated.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I shoved Honey Lemon out of her bed and pulled her up. "Honey Lemon! Don't you dare think you are the only one going through a hard time!" I exclaimed.

"(Y/n), my best friend is dead! Do you have any idea how much he meant to me?!" She shouted, taking me by surprise.

"Yeah I do!" I retorted, "he probably helped you when you needed it most, became the shoulder you could cry on or the person you turned to when the world seemed to hate you... I know... I know what that's like to be taken away from you." I said.

Honey Lemon turned to look at me with glassy eyes. "At least there was someone like that who could help through hard times..." I muttered.

"Just go home (y/n)... I want to be alone, I'd rather die than be here." She said, causing me to frown.

"Where's the strong Honey Lemon I know?" I asked.

Honey Lemon looked at me. "That girl... She's long gone." Honey Lemon muttered before returning to her bed.

I walked towards her desk and sat down. "I know she's there... You just have to be strong." I insisted.

"I'm not strong enough (y/n)- just leave already." She whispered.

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to my phone reading 7:30.

I felt horrible. Life just wasn't fair, why did he have to go be the super hero?!

I got out of bed to see (y/n) had left. No one was in the house except from me.

It was quiet and lonesome.

I sat at my desk, only to spot a note (y/n) must have wrote. I slowly opened the folded paper and read the words on the page, a few words were smudged meaning she had been crying.

"I'm perfect.
That statement will never be true.
I am a failure, I'm stupid
Everyone believes.
I'm weird and different,
It's true,
I'm pretty and confident,
That Is a lie.
To be popular is important.
I know it
isn't right.
What they like to do
Is to ignore,
A smart thing to do
If you want to hurt me.
To stop,
Is a step forward,
Trying to persevere
Is a dumb idea.
I think quitting
Is the best choice.
Being strong
Won't get me anywhere.
Cutting, screaming and crying.
Should I give up?
Why,
Why me?
Nothing's going to change,
Unless I turn around."

My eyes wandered to my phone which had lit up, revealing a text from (y/n).

I wouldn't have read it if I hadn't seen the first line.

"This is what I wrote, except the last line is the first and so on:

Unless I turn around
Nothing's going to change.
Why me?
Why,
Should I give up?
Cutting, screaming and crying
Won't get me anywhere,
Being strong
Is the best choice.
I think quitting
Is a dumb idea.
Trying to persevere
Is a step forward
To stop.
If you want to hurt me,
A smart thing to do
Is to ignore.
What they like to do
isn't right.
I know it.
To be popular is important,
That Is a lie.
I'm pretty and confident,
It's true,
I'm weird and different
Everyone believes.
I am a failure, I'm stupid.
That statement will never be true,
I'm perfect."

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked at my phone as Honey Lemon viewed my message.

Perhaps she could find her old self within herself again. The Honey Lemon the gang and I grew used to.

My smile only widened when she replied. "Thank you (y/n)... That was exactly what I needed to read."

"Depression has no escape.
No one believes that
Hope is always there.
Darkness
Will defeat
light.
I won't get better
Unless I find another angle."