Instead of Work we Play

I apologise so much for not updating often!!! I feel immensely bad... Lol bad English... I think. This is a request for RomanticWaltz2764 !

(Y/n) P.O.V
I walked through my lab door to see Hiro right behind me. I smiled nervously as he looked at me, asking to enter with just his facial expression.

Oh hell YAS! He can totally come into my lab!... I mean... Well, we are great friends and all but I REALLY like him... Maybe he will get the hint?

"I'll hold the door
Please come in
And just sit here for a while.
This is my
Way of telling you I need you in my life."

He thanked me and walked inside. "So... Why are you here?" I asked. He gave me a strange look.

"To do our robotics project together... Remember?" He said. I instantly felt stupid.

"It's so cold
Without your touch.
I've been dreaming way too much
Can we just
Turn this into reality."

I sighed dramatically. I was really hoping he wanted to confess to me and ask me out and all that stuff but it was just some silly project...

"Hey is... Something wrong?" HIRO asked gently.

"Yeah you..." I muttered.

"Me? What did I do this time?" He asked in fear.

"Cause I've been
Thinking 'bout you lately.
Maybe you can save me,
From this crazy world we live in.
And I know we could happen,
Cause you know that I've been feeling you."

"Well... Wait... No... Never mind." I said blindly. Why wasn't I thinking straight today?... I was thinking so crazy today... Like as crazy as his fluffy... Black... Adorable... Hair and his chocolate brown eyes and adorable smile... Hold it!

I'm getting distracted again!

"Storms they will come
But I know,
That the sun will shine again.
He's my friend,
And he says that we belong together.
I'll sing a song,
To break the ice.
Just a smile from you would suffice.
It's not me,
Being nice girl this real tonight."

"(Y/n)? I'm worried about you." Hiro stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course you are! Not every day a girl blames you for being immensely adorable and distracting her and wanting her to kiss you or become girlfriend and boyfriend you know!"  I burst out loud.

Hiro went silent and froze. For a second I got worried I broke him... Or did something...

"Oh no!... Did I do something wrong!?" I asked scared.

"Y-you like me?!" He blabbed.

"I said that?!" I asked, rethinking what exactly I had said before. My mouth widened and I started to wave my hands around frantically.

"No no no no... That was a HUGE misunderstanding... Things just fell outta my mouth and I didn't mean to say- oh dear!" I rambled.

"Cause I've been
Thinking 'bout you lately.
Maybe you can save me,
From this crazy world we live in.
And I know we could happen,
Cause you know that I've been feeling you.
I know you want me."

Hiro grabbed my waving arms and held them beside my sides. "Calm down its okay!!" Hiro said. "We all learn from our mistakes... Just don't be as careful next time." He said. I nodded in agreement.

"Wait what?" I asked, snapping my head up to look into his eyes with confusion. "Shouldn't I be careful next time?" I asked.

"Well, if you don't want to learn that your crush likes you back... Sure." He shrugged.

I nodded my head in thought "Wait WHAT?!" I asked. Hiro just laughed at my expression.

"There's no other,
There's no other love.
That I'd rather have,
You know.
There ain't no one,
There ain't no one else.
I want you for myself."

"I like you to." He stated, smiling.

"Really? This isn't some sick dream?!" I asked.

"Really." He repeated. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster and just went down a big drop.

"OH MY GOOOOSSSSSHHHHH!" I squealed, hugging him. We separated the intense hug and grinned sheepishly.

"So you and me are a thing?" I asked.

"Yeah... We are a thing... We can happen... We are happening..." Hiro stumbled over his words, causing me to giggle lightly.

"Cause I've been
Thinking 'bout you lately.
Maybe you can save me,
From this crazy world we live in.
And I know we could happen,
Cause you know that I've been feeling you.
I know you want me."

"I love you (y/n)." Hiro smiled.

"I love you to Hiro." I stated, slowly leaning in with him. Our lips met and we softly kissed as he brought me closer to him.

Fireworks literally exploded in my ear as we separated.  "Should we get back to our project?" I asked.

"Yeah... In a little bit." Hiro smirked, kissing me once more.  Oh Hiro...