I love Dancing Next to You

Next chapter is more requests but I'm gonna do this song fic- based on the song L.O.V.E by Hi Five... I dunno if any of you remember it so I'll put a video...tbh I like the old group...and the song...
Judge all you want...

(Y/n) P.O.V

Music was quietly playing as my boyfriend, Hiro, and I were studying for the upcoming SFIT grande finales.

Everyone was stressing out but not us! We were cruising like a boat! Ha see what I did there?

We were studying for the sake of it really, there was no other reason so to conclude, we were pretty much bored.

And that was understandable, seeing as both of us understood the material easier.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm in SFIT at a young age like Hiro but mainly because of my memory...

My photographic memory helps me to remember stuff where as Hiro was born with the genius head.

Either way, we were killing brain cells by practising how to rewire robots and deactivate emergency codes.

We learnt this stuff months ago on the 23rd of June!- yes I remember the date.

"Let's try dancing,
Twirl me 'round,
Our feet are tapping on the ground.
Swing me this way,
That way too,
I love dancing next to you."

So, to kill the boredom, I turned the music up and kicked the text books aside, much to Hiro's annoyance.

His face was soon replaced with a grin as soon as he saw me going crazy to the music.

"Join me!" I urged him, only to pout when he shook his head.

"I'll watch, I can't dance." He smiled.

"Sure ya can!" I giggled, pulling him up and doing the most random of moves possible.

"Show me an L.
Show me an O.
Show me a V,
And finish with an E."

"(Y/n) we should study!" Hiro insisted.

"Nah! We know the stuff like the back of our hand! Come on and dance with me!" I pleaded.

"I told you I'm gonna watch!" He said as I grabbed his arms and started to dance about.

"I enjoy doing fun activities with you! Is it wrong for a girlfriend to want to spend time with her boyfriend?" Hiro blushed.

"No..."

"So let's dance!"

"L. O. V. E. I love you and you love me.
L. O. V. E. That's the way it's meant to be.
L. O. V. E. I love you and you love me.
L. O. V. E.
L. O. V. E."

We eventually both went crazy towards the end of the song, panting at the boost of energy we were given.

"THAT WAS FUN!" I giggled. Hiro rolled his eyes.

"It was just a little dancing (nickname)" he smiled.

"But it was with you which makes the moment even more special!" I reasoned.

We sat on Hiro's bed as we caught out breaths, him hugging me by the waist.

"You are just to adorable." He smirked.

"You lose your heart,
I'll lose mine,
Show me your love and I'll feel fine.
We'll stay close and never part,
I'll always love you, cross my heart."

I started to blush as he hugged me closer. "Adorable is my speciality." I grinned as he kissed me sweetly.

We both exchanged small kisses, the text book laying on the ground forgotten.

"I really love you, you know that?" Hiro asked. I hugged him.

"Yeah I do- you tell me everyday." I replied.

"Good." He smiled.

"Show me an L.
Show me an O.
Show me a V,
And finish with an E."

"Shall we get back to that studying I giggled, finally eyeing the open books.

Hiro turned to look in the same direction I was looking. "Yeah sure- but I thought we don't need to study?" He smirked.

"It's only to kill time"I reasoned, gathering my text books. Hiro sat beside me as the music died down a bit.

We continued to read our text books and occasionally sing along to the music, like we had been doing before I burst into a dance.

It was a quiet afternoon once more except neither of us were bored anymore.

"L. O. V. E. I love you and you love me.
L. O. V. E. That's the way it's meant to be.
L. O. V. E. I love you and you love me.
L. O. V. E. That's the way it's meant to be.
L. O. V. E. I love you and you love me.
L. O. V. E. Love"