Experimenal Hormones

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/n) never expected this.

Neither did hiro.

But it was happening right now.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"HONEY LEMON!!!!" I bellowed.

"It's a challenge (y/n), Hiro has to do it to!" Honey Lemon smirked gleefully.

"But how does acting like the opposite gender help charity?" I asked confused.

"Uh... I didn't read why, just do it!" Honey Lemon giggled. I sighed and snatched the pair of boy shorts she gave me.

"Hiro has to wear a girls underwear." She pointed out.

"Where exactly did you get these?" I asked, walking in the spare bathroom Honey Lemon had.

"Hiro's cupboard."

"WHAT?!"

"Joking! Target... Same with the underwear I gave Hiro." Honey Lemon explained.

This is such a stupid idea, this isn't even charity.

"(Y/n)? You're in the bathroom next to me!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Oh hi hiro." I stated.

"How you going?" I asked.

"Well, it's so hard to... Never mind." He stated quickly. I laughed loudly, slipping the shorts on.

"Stop laughing! How do you women where these things?!" I laughed again.

"These are really loose..." I stated. "And there is a hole... But what for?" I asked. Hiro had his turn at laughing at me.

"Um it's kinda obvious what it's for." He called back. I stuck my hand to feel where it leads to. I was really dumb. It's a hole in the underwear! Where do I think it's gonna end up?

"Oh.... I get it now..." I stated awkwardly.

"I can't wear this, not with ought getting a fine for exposure." Hiro muttered.

"TMI!! TO MUCH INFORMATION KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!" I yelled.

"You guys done yelling?" Honey Lemon hollered.

"Yes?"we both questioned.

"Now fill in these surveys." A piece of paper was pushed under both of our doors.

"Question one, what difference is there?" I read out.

"What kind of survey is this?!" Hiro asked.

"It sounds like Honey Lemon is pranking us..." I groaned.

"I heard that!" She called, making me jump. "And no I'm not pranking you, I'm being serious."

After handing her the surveys back and changing back to our normal clothes, she pulled us both out of the bathrooms and made us drink 2 litres of water.

"What are we doing this for?" Hiro asked, finishing the bottle of water.

"I need to go!" I squealed, clutching my stomach and squirming in my seat.

"Perfect! That's what I aimed for, Hiro needs to go sitting down and you standing up." Honey Lemon explained.

"That is ridiculous!" I sighed as I grabbed the final survey sheet and walked to the bathroom.

Mind you it wasn't easy, I completely missed and had to clean up. The first question on the survey made me even angrier.

"On a scale from one to ten how would you rate your toilet trip?"

"This question sounds like it's from Baymax." Hiro said.

"Does urinating in a different way help you understand the opposite gender  more?"

"Are we SURE Baymax isn't responsible for these questions?" I asked after going through the entire survey.

"Noooo..." Honey Lemon said suspiciously.

"Yes he did." Hiro stated.

"No he didn't!" Honey Lemon protested. This went around and around for at least ten minutes before I decided to point out the obvious to her.

"Uh yeah he did," Hiro stated.

"Property of the Baymax Learning Program, aka BLP.  Honey Lemon co operations..." I read out loud

"What?!" Honey Lemon asked, sounding surprised.

"Wait- Honey Lemon co operations!?" Hiro repeated.

"Uh..." We heard Honey Lemon. "QUICK BAYMAX! THEY'RE ONTO US!" We immediately heard squeaking noises of vinyl rubbing against each other and heels clicking on the ground quickly.

"Those little bastards!" I yelled, rushing out of the bathroom with Hiro close behind.

"Technically they aren't little-"

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME KILL THEM!" I screeched. Hiro ran beside me when I noticed toilet paper.

"Hiro... Pull the toilet paper outta your pants." I laughed. Hiro turned embarrassed and ripped it off, continuing on our chase.

"HURRY UP BAYMAX, THROUGH THE DOOR!" We heard Honey Lemon pull baymax.

"How did she even find Baymax?" I wondered out loud

"I have no idea." Hiro replied.

"Why did she make us do this?" I asked.

"NO IDEA!!!" Hiro yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" I bellowed.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" He retorted.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE YELLING!" I shouted back.

"YOU REALISE THIS IS- AAAHHHOOOOWWWWW!!!" Hiro yelled, stopping in his tracks.

Baymax and Honey Lemon appeared around the corner to see Hiro holding a bleeding nose and a splash of red on the corner of a wall.

"Are you all right?" I asked worried.

"I'm bleeding from my nose and all over my shirt, of course I'm fine." Hiro stated.

"Okay good, BAI!" I yelled, chasing after the puffy robot and tall blonde once more.