Little one (Pt 1)

Just got curious how this would turn out- more requests after!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked up at my daddy. He was with mommy, holding hands and smiling at me.

Baymax was next to me, helping prepare for my first day of school.

I laughed as he toppled over, struggling to get up. I tried to help but I'm not very strong- in only 3!

Daddy says that when he was my age, auntie Cassie looked after him... Mommy said she met uncle Dashi.

I love my mommy and daddy!

I'm really smart to! Just like mommy and daddy! Although I think I'm smarter.

My daddy says he has a super awesome job. One day I'll get to join him and Baymax with what ever they do he said.

I love my mommy but I look more like my daddy. I'm told that every day by both my mommy and my daddy.

Baymax likes to show me pictures from when daddy was a teenager. Daddy was the youngest one in his group... Although mommy was pretty short.

Daddy is younger than mommy- that's okay. Baymax says daddy and mommy liked each other a lot and was going to tell me more but Dady said maybe later...

*time skip*

Everyone at school crowds around mommy and daddy. A lot of the other girls are mean to me to...

They say I'm a geek for starting school so early... They try to keep me away from my mommy and daddy.

Baymax can't even help with homework... Auntie Cassie sometimes has to help me because my mommy and daddy don't like to go to my school...

It's always my auntie Cassie that comes... Every award I get, she is there, no mommy or daddy, no baymax... Just auntie cassie.

I'm sad mommy and daddy don't see me at school anymore, do they not care anymore, I feel sad...

*time skip*

Today I got an award from professor Callaghan. She is really nice. She told me daddy helped her when she was younger.

But today auntie Cassie couldn't make it to see me get my robotics award... She promised mommy and daddy would come...

I waited...

And waited...

And waited...

Received my award...

And still waited...

They didn't come...

Like usual.

Mommy and daddy didn't come...

So I ran away...

Far away...

So they don't have to find me...

Mommy and daddy don't care anymore...

Daddy used to read me bed time stories. He told me he lost his mommy and daddy when he was small so he wanted to be there for me...

But daddy hasn't been here for me... I miss daddy.

I miss mommy to...

I miss auntie cassie.

But I miss baymax to...

I want to go home but I can't- I'm lost...

Does mommy and daddy even notice?

Hiro's P.O.V

I sighed as Abigail sent me a photo of (y/n) holding her award. "Is that (y/n)?" GoGo asked.

"Yep! So smart..." I muttered.

"I really want to go see her Hiro..." She said.

"I do to but we always grab attention... She doesn't need to know about big hero 6 yet... She's to young." I said.

GoGo grasped my shoulder. "Hiro... Something seems off in this picture..." I looked at (y/n) again.

"How so?" GoGo pulled out a photo that was sent from Aunt Cass three weeks ago.

"Yeah..." She muttered. "Look. " she pulled more photos out, each one showing our little girl smiling bigger than the last photo.

"I still don't see what's wrong... She only seems to be getting happier with every award... She's happy no?" I asked.

"Hiro Hamada- even after all these year you still can't read emotions?!" GoGo exclaimed. "This-" she pointed at the photo which she had last pulled out.

It was (y/n)'s first award for mathematics. It was the photo she smiled the most in. "Our daughter is smiling here." GoGo said.

She then jabbed a finger towards the most recent one. "This is today... She's not smiling anymore huh?"

I looked at the photos. Sure enough, (y/n) had become miserable over the course of a year.

"I don't under-" I was cut off by my phone. "It's Cass."

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi sweetie! Did you see (y/n) today at her award day?" My blood went cold.

"I- I thought you were with her?!" I exclaimed. Aunt Cass went silent.

"I told you that I couldn't... Are you to say you left her?!" Aunt Cass exclaimed.

GoGo picked up on what we were saying. "I'll call the school!" She yelled. After no response, GoGo slammed her first in the table.

"The school is closed- she must have left!" My eyes widened.

Where had my little one gone?!

"GET BAYMAX!" I yelled. "He can find her!"