Surprise Surprise!

Hiro's P.O.V

Aunt Cass told me to behave today... I'm 16! I know how to "Behave". 

She claimed to have a surprise for me and to pack Tadashi's old bed. I haven't touched it since ...well...two years ago.

What was this all about!? Aunt Cass then started to clean up Tadashi's items. I watched as she placed them on my side of the room. "Pick the items you would like to keep, the rest go in the store room." She said, moving all the furniture out.

"Aunt Cass..." I warned, "What is going on?" She looked at me as she went down the stairs. 

"IT'S S SURPRISE!" She yelled. A few seconds later she was dragging a giant box into my room, folding up the screen divider.

"What is that?" I asked, looking at the box. "A loft bunk?" I asked. She turned to me then gasped.

"Hiro! I'm running out of time- sweetie, can you please build this? i have to prepare lunch!" She exclaimed, leaving me in the room. I stared at the box and at Tadashi's belongings, sighing before placing everything he owned in the storeroom. 

Why hang onto the past?

i opened the box and began to assemble the furniture as Aunt Cass came in and told me to assemble a PINK chair. i turned to her. "It's as if someone else is move in!" I exclaimed before my eyes widened. "You aren't preparing five years in advanced for a kid are you?"

"No! I'm not pregnant Hiro- i already have enough on my hands!" She laughed. "It's part of the surprise!"

I shrugged as i activated Baymax. "Hello Hiro." He said.

"Hey buddy...do you think you could help clean the house? Aunt Cass is very excited for some reason." I explained.

"Yes, it is because of her surprise." He said.

"You know about this surprise to?!" I groaned as he waddled downstairs. After building the furniture, Aunt Cass commanded me to set the table, she handed me plates and cutlery before attending to the chicken wings in the oven.

I began to place the table items as i released she had given me three of each. "Hey um... Aunt Cass?" i called.

"Yes i know, just place them all down!" She called as the bell in the cafe rung. "They are here!" She called, ushering me down the stairs and into the cafe. I spotted Baymax standing by the door as a man and a girl walked in, staring fearfully at him. 

"That's enough Baymax." I said, pulling him away. "Sorry about him." I apologized as Aunt Cass squealed and hugged the girl. Baymax copied and hugged me.

"Hi Aunty Cass!" She exclaimed, causing me to look at Aunt Cass in confusion.

"HI (Y/n)!  Oh! this is Hiro- i don't think you remember him." She smiled.

"Hi!" She cheered. Aunt Cass spoke with the man that was with (Y/n) while she stared at Baymax. 

"Baymax- i am satisfied- actually hang on," i said, "Scan her." i nodded towards the girl.

"What!?" She exclaimed as Baymax scanned her. "Scan complete. Hello (Y/n)! I am Baymax, Hiro and your personal healthcare companion." This took me by surprise. 

"Sorry Baymax?" I asked.

"My purpose is to-"

"Help the sick and injured- i know, you have said that a lot of times but suddenly why add (Y/n) to be your patient specifically?" I raised an eyebrow. Baymax pointed to her.

"She was the surprise." Aunt Cass had said goodbye to the man and ushered all of us upstairs, Baymax finally letting go of the hug.

"So! (Y/n), right? Um...i'm sorry but i have no idea about what's going on." I apologized.

"She is moving in with us." Baymax and Aunt Cass said.

"I figured that much but why?" i asked as (Y/n) sighed.

"Well my mom has a new partner and my dad passed away... Aunty Cass was the closest relative." (Y/n) explained.

"Closest...relative?" i asked.

"Yeah... My-" Baymax cut her off.

"I have sensed that (Y/n) Hamada is feeling- bored, shall we take her on a flight Hiro?" Baymax asked. My jaw dropped.

"Hamada?" 

"Yeah... my dad is your dad and Aunty Cass's brother!" She said.

"So....you're my cousin?" i asked in disbelief.

"Yeah... i am! guess Tadashi never mentioned me huh? Then and again- you were always busy with school..." She shrugged. My eyes widened.

"You two figured things out?" Aunt Cass asked. "Great! lunch is almost ready... Why not show her Baymax 2.0?" Aunt Cass suggested. i looked at (Y/n). 

For some reason, i felt the need to protect her like my little sister, i saw me in her...which was strange. I guess Big Hero 6 would have a new member soon...

I smiled and ruffled her hair. "Come with me (Y/n)...i have a surprise for you."