Limitless

Hiro's P.O.V

"Have you heard the news?"

"She's coming here.

"We are gonna be best friends!"

"She will be like that Hamada kid."

"Yeah! But better!"

The rumors continued to spill through out the lab, the gang and i didn't really care about them how ever.

Big. Deal.

That's how much i cared-nothing. 

The worlds smartest person-being a girl my age- was supposedly joining SFIT- graduating at only the age of 7! 

My thoughts on this girl? I. Don't. Care.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I walked through the front doors as everyone passed me. 

"Not expected."

"Yeah no."

"Awkward..."

"Yeah forget this..." I kept quiet as i picked up my lab key card from the front desk. I already prepared myself for the worst...i spent a good twenty minutes outside the door doing so. I made my way to my lab as i tripped over something. Looking up, i saw a boy grin and laugh. 

"Lol are you the smartest girl in the world? Where are you're nerd glasses?" He sneered before walking off. I glared at him. At least it wasn't that bad...I made my way to my lab and swiped the key card and heard the room lock click.

"Hey! It's the new girl!" A voice called before i could enter. A group of people made their way to me and began to speak. 

"Wow!"

"Hi! BE MY FRIEND!"

"Sup."

"i'm a big fan."

I smiled at the group.

"Uh thanks?" i asked.

"I'm Honey Lemon! This is GoGo, Wasabi, Fred and-"

"Big.Deal." a boy called. i turned to see him opening his lab door which was somehow across from mine. Honey Lemon frowned.

"And Hiro..." she said. Hiro looked up to meet his eyes with mine. His pupils dilated quickly before returning to their normal size.

"Like i said... B-big. D-deal." He mumbled, rushing into his lab quickly. I turned to the group of people.

"Uh... thanks for the welcome gesture..." i muttered. 

"No problem! Wanna hang at lunch or something?" Fred asked.

"Uh...will that boy be there?" i asked, i had no idea there was another kid prodigy here!

"Oh Hiro? He won't be as rude- we will speak to him." Wasabi said.

"Oh no that's...that's okay...the more the merrier!" i grinned, waving bye and walking into my lab.

What an eventful morning it has been!

Hiro's P.O.V

I messed up my hair in frustration. GOD DAMN PUBERTY! Getting me all worked up from her face... Her pretty face...

AGHAHGAGAHGA

Big.DEAL. 

It was NOTHING.

BIG!DEAL!

I heard a knock on my lab door and jumped to my feet when it opened. It was the new girl. How she got in was a -magnet...it was a magnet... not a miracle...just...a magnet.

She shut the door and walked towards me. "Look...i'm sorry." i raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"Sorry?" i repeated.

"For breaking in."She said. 

"Oh." i replied.

"And for my presence." she added.

"Huh? what do you mean?" I asked her.

"I can tell you don't like me... i assume it is because everyone began to talk about me and not you?" 

HOW DID SHE?!?-

"I just want you to know...i admire your work." She said. WHA-?!

"I wanted to come to this school because i heard about your microbots and Baymax." She said. "You're like my idol..."

"But you're the smartest kid in the world!" I pointed out. She sat down at my spare office chair.

"Yeah but even that gets tiresome... people think i have no limits because i am smart...i wish i could be treated like a normal kid once in a while...ya know?" she consoled. I was HER idol... i nodded in understanding.

"i get what you mean... everyone treats you all weird and then you see other kids who have parties with friends...then you know you can't because all the people you hang with are like 5 years older." i said.

"We aren't limitless..." She said in agreement.

"I never actually caught your name." I realized.

"(Y/n)...but you can call me (N/n) (nickname)...only special people call me that." She grinned.

"Okay... (n/n)." I replied.

"So... do you forgive me?" She asked.

"It isn't your fault...i was kinda selfish for even thinking about that... i'm sorry..." i said.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"It's okay." i reached out to place a hand on his shoulder, smiling at him.

"Ya know...i have never had a friend my age and like me before." Hiro said. "So maybe we could prove to everyone we really are limitless." 

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" i asked confused. 

"Well, we are two very intelligent teens right?" He asked. i nodded. "So, why not create something that will knock em all to the floor- literally?" He asked,grinning.

"Are you suggesting to prank the school?" I asked. Hiro returned a mischievous smile.

"Well, we are limitless...aren't we?" he laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Limitless if that's what you want to call it...sure i'm in." i said.

We both sat down at his table and began to brain storm ideas for our prank invention.

 I don't know if you would call it limitless but we had fun, like a normal kid should.