Through the Eyes of the Dreamer

(Y/n) P.O.V

"If i could have one wish... i'd wish that every time i would fall asleep, i would travel to the world of Big Hero 6 and the only way i'd ever wake up would be if i got a kiss from Hiro."

"Be careful for what you wish for." Was the words that echoed in my mind. They kept repeating themselves until i had gone to sleep.

Instantly i had woken up on the side of an alley. I was confused and slightly freaked out until i saw sun light. That's when realization hit me - I was IN San Fransokyo...

That could only mean that my wish came true. I was in the world of Big Hero 6... and the only way i would wake up in the real world- oh no... would be to kiss Hiro. The only problem is that i'm lost.

I walked out of the alley and onto the street, dodging cars as i crossed the road. Where was I? Surely i had to be somewhere i knew! I had seen the movie a thousand times- Wait a second...!

 I was next to the police station!

I ran inside as the police looked at me. "Name?" he said.

"Uh... (Y/n)(L/n)" i muttered. The officer typed on his computer.

"Um there is no name that matched yours here...are you from another country?" He asked.

"Um... (Country)?" I said. The man laughed.

"Okay that's enough- we all know that place is merely fictional...run along now, your parents would probably want you home." I instantly began to freak out.

"Uh yes... i also lost my way...do...do you think you could give me directions to the um... Lucky Cat Cafe?" i asked.

"Three blocks down, turn left you're there...have a good day!" he called as i ran outside. My body trembled as i walked to my destination. Hiro would know what to do- but how would i wake up?! I had a feeling that no one knew me in this world, which would mean it would be very hard to get a kiss from Hiro... what had I gotten myself into?!

I spotted the cafe and entered, sitting at a table and spotting the boy i was after. His cute face... adorable hair... how would i be able to get a kiss from him? He walked towards me as i began to cry.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Um..is there anything i can do to help?" He asked. 

"I doubt it." i whimpered. Hiro went silent for a brief second.

"Are you lost?" He guessed. I nodded.

"Follow me." I got up and quickly followed him into his house...i couldn't believe it. Hiro activated Baymax who scanned me.

"I have not been able to find a match...perhaps if we fly Hiro i could." Hiro quickly rushed us all to the garage and soon i found myself on Baymax's back.

"Is this safe? You don't need to do this do you?" i asked as we took off into the sky. This guy had gone through a lot to help me home... honestly i wish i could tell him it was simple! We landed on the turbine as i looked out across San Fransokyo.

"I can not find a match." Baymax repeated.

"Are you sure buddy? No match?" Hiro had asked. I sighed heavily as i sat on the edge of the turbine.

"I'd be surprised if he did."I muttered. Hiro and Baymax looked at me. 

"What do you mean (Y/n)?" Baymax asked.

"I don't belong here...i'm from a different dimension." i explained.

"But...that's not possible..." Hiro said.

"If Krei can create teleportation, then anything is possible." i said.

"How did you-"

"I am from a different dimension." i cut him off. Everything went silent.

"Do you have any idea how to get home?" he asked.

"Yeah...i do..." i muttered.

"Then why didn't you say so?" Hiro asked.

"Because i would need to kiss you." i said, blushing uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry but what?!" He exclaimed.

"Don't ask..." i muttered. Hiro sighed and pressed a button on his helmet, causing the visor to lift up. I felt something warm on my cheek and turned to face him. He had kissed me.

All of a sudden i felt drowsy.

"Wait...will i see you again?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah... when i go to sleep....i wake up here." I mumble.

"Alright..." hiro said. "See you."

"Thanks...for helping me even though you barely know me." i muttered as my eyes closed.

"I'm a super hero...it's my job"

-Time skip-

That night i got comfortable as i rested my head against the pillow. As soon as i fell asleep, i woke up once more, this time, in a familiar bedroom- Hiro's. I walked down the stairs when i bumped into none other than him. 

"Good morning." he grinned.

"Good morning..." i laughed. He continued his way up the stairs until i pulled him back. "Which world is the real world?" 

Hiro paused."Even waking life is a dream world to some."