Like you

I am so very sorry! You have no idea how bad I feel for not updating! Unfortunately I might not update every single day but maybe every second day, it will depend how I feel, due to me committing to a bit to many books at one time... XD I'm nearly finished the big trilogy I'm doing so I'll be able to get back to usual in a bit, just hang on a little more, really appreciate it!

This is a request for SakuraDreamscape  and is kind of like a sequel to the first little request "for a girl like me and a boy like you" which I wrote in the previous one shot book, enjoy!

(Y/n)

Watching... Waiting... Listening... Thinking... Wondering...

When?

When is it going to be the right time for Hiro to know?

For him to learn my secret? That I like him? Tomorrow? Today?

How would I even tell him? A letter? Hints? It's all so confusing yet very exciting at the same time!

I feel a mixture of things, fear, adrenaline... Hope, it is all so confusing!

Hiro's P.O.V

But when would I tell her? Where would I tell her? How?

All these questions kept buzzing in my head, I want her to know... I want her to realise I like her... But this is all to confusing!

"Why does liking a girl have to be so hard?"

"Sorry?" A voice cut my thoughts. My eyes widened as I turned to see (y/n) looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"You just asked why liking a girl is hard." She said. My eyes widened.

"Did I say that out loud?... Oops..." Now I look stupid...

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked at Hiro as his face turned red. "Who do you like?" I asked. After months of crushing on him... He may not return the feelings after all...

All those signs I thought I saw... Just little ones like the way he cared for me and such... Were they really just for a friendship?

"It's a secret." He stated.

"Please tell me... I could help you win the lucky girls heart!" I pleaded.

Hiro looked around the room in awkwardness. "I doubt she would see me the way I see her." He mumbled.

"That's absolute nonsense! Any girl would be lucky to have you! I'm honoured just being your friend!" I exclaimed.

Hiro laughed lightly. "Promise you won't laugh?" He asked.

"I swear on my life." I stated.

"I like..." He began.

And finally, after months of hope, I will find out who my competition is... Who am I kidding?! I'll probably never live up to the standards of-

"You."

Yeah... How am I meant to be better than me? -wait... Me? As in... Little old (Y/n) (L/n)?!

"Me?!" I squealed.

Hiro's P.O.V

I shut my eyes tightly and opened them. This is when I find out that she doesn't like me back...

"Yeah... You." I confessed. (Y/n) stayed silent for a little while.

"Are you serious?" She asked quietly. I nodded.

"Yes... I am... And... Well yeah..." I mumbled.

"You aren't joking or lying?" She questioned me.

"No... I'm not..." I said gloomily.

"I can't believe it!" She exclaimed, causing me to look up at her. "All these months and you DID like me!" She cheered.

I was confused, should I be feeling happy now? Or scared that she might make me feel bad as a joke?

Or is this just a crazy dream?! Please don't be a dream...

"I like you to Hiro... I really do..." She smiled.

"Seriously?!" Now it was my turn to question her.

"Yes!" She squealed.

"Then... Will you be my girlfriend?" I hoped.

"Of course!" She yelled, jumping into my arms and kissing me passionately. I kissed back and shut my eyes.

(Y/n) P.O.V

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!! This is amazing! He really did like me! He likes me!

We are dating! We're kissing! We are a couple! We are-

"Woah okay, did I interrupt something here?" A voice called. We separated to see GoGo standing at the lab door.

"What's wrong GoGo- OH MY GOSH (y/s/n) is coming true!" Honey Lemon screamed behind her.

Fred and Wasabi also entered the room and laughed at Honey Lemon's excitement.

GoGo looked at us. "When did you guys become a thing?"

"Actually three seconds ago... That was our first kiss." I explained.

Honey Lemon bounced all around the room. "CONGRATS!!!" She screamed.

"Now she is going to start planning your wedding." GoGo whispered.

"Finally worked up the courage guys... That's great." Fred beamed.

"I'm happy for both of you." Wasabi grinned.

Hiro and I turned to each other. I couldn't be happier. After all, a boy like him is one to keep forever.