She's a Tomago?!

Hello! This is a request for littleredridingwolf1  and I hope you like this one shot! I didn't know how exactly you wanted the relationship to be so I apologise if It isn't what you were intending.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I looked over my sleeping sister GoGo. Creepy right? I had to make sure she wasn't awake before I snuck out, it was essential.

I double checked my bed looked like I was still in it before quietly opening the front door and slipping out with my gear.

I fastened my utility belt which contained a lot of weapons. Tonight I would be robbing a museum for the biggest ruby in the world!

I needed the jewel to sell. The money was important and I had no other ways of earning it. If my sister were to ever find out, I would be... I don't even know what I would be... I wouldn't be myself either.

I snuck down town and loaded my plasma gun, grabbing out my laser knife as well and cutting a hole in the wall. I entered the building and scoffed at the security. This would be easy.

I literally waltz danced my way into the exhibit and picked the glass case off. I practically hugged the ruby and walked away with it.

But that was when my mistake was made. I walked out the opposite door I came from and triggered an alarm. Before I knew it, guards where closing in on me.

I held my gun firmly and fired at them, horrifically killing every single one of them.

I ended up hearing a woman nearby call the phone. "HELLO?! WE NEED BACKUP!! SEND BIG HERO 6!" She screamed as I shot her.

Damn, now I had Big Hero 6 to worry. I had heard of their heroic deeds before and was actually quite terrified of them.

I hid behind a dinosaur skeleton and got my knife ready over a rope. "Is that a dead body?!" A guy called.

"They are ALL dead!!! Even that woman!" Another voice shrieked.

"This guy is going DOWN!" Another man screamed. I hacked at the rope and watched as a skeleton that was hanging in the air collapse.

The heroes darted everywhere and started searching for me. I tried to escape the building with ought being detected but failed when the precious ruby fell and smashed.

If I got caught now, this would have been all for nothing. And so combat began.

It was 6 against me and I had no advantage what so ever. I ran about the place as the pink person threw a light blue ball at me, catching my wrists and gluing them together.

The purple person cornered me and slowly walked towards me, grabbing my wrists and trying to lead me back to the main group.

Nu uh, you aren't taking me. I jumped and did a flip, landing on top of the purple guy. In a couple of moves, I had successfully head locked the guy and was slowly choking him to death.

And that's when a sharp blow to my head hit me and knocked me to the floor. I stood up and picked up the yellow disk that struck me.

I threw it back at the yellow girl and gasped as a monster guy jumped and pinned me to the ground.

"Who are you?!" The green guy asked. I just hissed back.

"Hey! Watch it! You pin head thief!" The yellow girl shrieked, sounding oddly familiar...

"Can I unmask the bad guy?!" The monster guy pleaded.

"No." The pink girl said. The guy then started to whine about which was pretty funny.

"Stop whining and woman up." The yellow girl said. My yes widened and mouth dropped. That voice... That catchphrase... No.... I-t couldn't... No, no no no, NO!!!

The girl slammed my head down and ripped my night vision goggles off, revealing my face. My eyes met with all of theirs, finally resting on GoGo's.

"Who are you?" The purple one said.

"(Y/n)..." I mumbled. GoGo removed her helmet and gasped, her hands shaking.

"(Y/n)? But why?" She asked as her friends bound me tighter so I wouldn't get away.

"You know each other?" The pink girl said.

"Y-Yes w-we do... O-or so I t-thought... Why?!" She whispered.

"I needed the money.. Please forgive me GoGo...!" I called.

"Surname (y/n)?" The purple guy asked me.

"I can't believe it!.... Excuse me." GoGo said, walking outside.

"Surname?" The guy repeated.

"T-tomago." I stuttered.

"Tomago!?" They all repeated.

"Yes... GoGo is my sister..." I whispered. After a while, I felt my bonds break.

"Comfort her... I'm Hiro." Hiro said. I nodded and ran outside, searching for GoGo to apologies for all I had done.