Tough on Yourself

This was a request for lucyhamada and I hope you enjoy! Holidays are in two days for me, YAAAAY!!!

(Y/n) P.O.V
Is it bad if I am in love with a super hero?

The answer is obvious.
Yes.

It is very bad.

Why? I'll tell you why.

Because I'm a villain.

'High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again'

It breaks me to fight against him. Half the time I want to help instead.

But I can't. It isn't possible. I'm the opposite of him. He is famous, a good kid, good hearted, a super hero... He is Hiro...

Me? I'm infamous, a bad person, bad hearted and a villain... I am (y/n).

My name is feared.

I am feared.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why'

Why do I keep trying to be near him when secretly, I fight him? That's not how it works out!

Besides, he'll discover my identity sooner or later.

And what will I do when that happens? I'll fight. I can't drop my weapons and confess, I have to fight.

'If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

(Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey)'

And today is the day! It's just me and him, standing in front of each other. My katana at my hand and his robot by his side, neither of them knowing my identity.

I yelled a war scream and charged, unleashing my katana. They just stood there, weren't they gonna move?!

'If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?'

I brought my katana down on the robot, letting the tool fall out of my grip.

They just stared at me as I fumbled around. "Are you gonna kill us?" Hiro asked.

"Yes." I muttered, drawing the sword. I attempted to slice their bodies but kept avoiding them, what was with me?

"You seem to be having trouble with that blade." I could hear him smirk.

'Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense
Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose
If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you'

"SHUT UP! I'LL... I'LL KILL YOU!" I shrieked.

"But it's taken this long... Am I to believe that you don't want to kill me... But you feel the opposite... (Y/n)?" At my name I dropped the katana.

How was this possible?!

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why'

"What are you playing at?!" I snarled.

"Nothing at all, I'm waiting." I just stared at him. "(Y/n) seriously, why do this and make it hard for yourself? All you gotta do is join the good side."

'If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

(Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey)'

"The good side?!" I mocked. "Rubbish." I picked up my sword and jabbed it forcefully into the robot's armour, barely scratching it.

"You're wasting your energy." Hiro stated.

"NO YOU ARE!" I spat, bringing the blade hard on his helmet, cracking it. I pulled my blade out and looked at the damage.

Hiro only sighed.

'Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?'

"You know what? You're absolutely right."

"Exactly! Wait what?"

"I am wasting time with you, there is no point in me being here, you obviously made up your mind." My jaw dropped as Hiro climbed onto Baymax and took off into the sky.

He actually left...

I chucked the katana aside and ripped my mask that concealed my identity off.

I threw it to the side of the alley way and began to walk back into the darkness of the path.

Why am I in love with a superhero?

I'm a villain!

My thoughts ended as soon as the darkness of the alley way swallowed me whole.

'If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?'