Little Pain No Gain

I apologise deeply for not updating often... This is another one shot I have been thinking about but also a quick message... Requests are still open don't worry XD but please above all put them in a DM. Usually I get emails to tell me what you guys say but sometimes I over look one so DMing me lets me see it easier. Thanks!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today was the first day of school. Yeah.. Big kid school or college or what ever.

And I'm walking through the front door with a broken left wrist, black eye, chipped tooth, burnt elbow and band aids all over my body.

Was I in pain? Well... No. Not really... And I'm not being modest either... It's the truth. I physically felt nothing when I became the way I am!

I broke my wrist when I attempted to do a hand stand, I hit my eye on a pole, chipped my tooth on a rock and burnt my elbow when resting my head on the stove.

So I was starting now SFIT as a half dead human. I slowly walked into the classroom. I instantly saw my mum's friend Caroline, she would help me with my disability.

"Hi" I whispered she smiled and hugged me.

"Excuse me class, we have a new student... (Y/n)!" The professor said. "And this is Caroline, her helper. Would you like to say anything about yourself?" The professor asked.

"Well... I'm very accident prone." I shrugged, earning a few laughs.

"Ouch, I hope you feel better soon, you may take your seat next to Hiro Hamada." She smiled.

Caroline went to talk with the teacher before we were given our set work.

"Hi! I'm Hiro!" Hiro smiled.

"(Y/n)." I smiled back.

"I've never met another child genius before." He shrugged.

"I could say the same." I stated. We began our work and chatted a bit.

"You like going on adventures?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah... Kinda how I broke my arm." I laughed. That's when Caroline came back with the professor and we continued to learn.

By the end of our class, I had grown quite used to it, Caroline kept watch and made sure I didn't hurt myself and I met Hiro's friends.

They were incredibly nice and I was thrilled to have met them.

"(Y/n), I'm going away for a wedding so your friends will have to look after you for a month." Caroline said one day.

My eyes widened. "But I don't want them to know..." I whispered.

"They shouldn't mind if they are truly your friends... Tadashi has been notified." Caroline stated.

"So he will be by my side in class today?" I squealed nervously.

"Yes. It's okay (y/n), he studies medical services. It's okay he understands." She reassured me.

"But Hiro doesn't know right?" I asked. Caroline shook her head.

"I have to go, bye bye, love you!" She called. I slowly trudged to the classroom where Tadashi was. He gave me a kind smile and noticed my struggles.

"Hey, don't be ashamed, it's okay." He said smiling. I returned a small smile and resumed in my seat.

"Oh hi Tadashi!" Hiro called surprised.

"Hi bro." Tadashi smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Hiro asked.

"Helping (y/n)." Tadashi answered simply.

Eventually class had began and no funny business had happened. I was chosen to stand up and recite the periodic table and so I happily stood up.

But that's when I felt it, something wet trickling down my leg. A few mutters could be heard and soon a boy called out my fear.

"SHE PEED HER PANTS!" Everyone started to laugh as the teacher tried to calm the class down.

Tadashi instantly grabbed my hand and rushed me to the bathroom, pulling out spare clothes in my medical bag I usually had.

"It's okay (y/n)... It was an accident." Tadashi soothed.

"But it was embarrassing..." I sniffed. I heard the bathroom door open and another voice call.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Hiro's voice rang. I kind off regretted using the unisex bathroom.

"Yes.." I sniffed, slowly walking out of the cubicle.

"It's not your fault, if you need to go, just ask." He stated. I shook my head.

"She doesn't know if she needs to go Hiro." Tadashi stated.

"I have Congenital insensitivity to pain also known as CIPA. It disables me from feeling any pain or my bladder..." I sighed, explaining embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry..." Hiro mumbled. "But that doesn't mean I don't want you as a friend!" He stated. My eyes lit up.

"Seriously?" I asked. He nodded. The three of us walked out of the bathroom and to the corridor

"Friends don't care about the flaws in someone, and anyway, they make a person more unique."