Avengers

Hello! This is a request for krizzelxlove22  I want to apologies for not getting this done in time, it's been since the 20th of August when they requested this!

(Y/n)  P.O.V

"(Y/n)!!!" My sister hollered. I rolled my eyes and jumped down the tube that connected my bedroom to the living room.

"Yeah GoGo?" I asked.

"Come here, we need to talk." She said seriously. I nodded and found her sitting on the couch in a strange yellow suit.

"What's with the Halloween costume?" I asked.

"It's not a costume, it's a super suit... I'm part of a superhero team now." GoGo explained. My eyes widened.

"Really?! That's wonderful! We can train together in the under ground training room and practise with our weapons!" I squealed.

"I guess so but is it okay if my gang comes over, we wanna hang out." GoGo asked.

"Sure, I'll be practising in my room, you know how Tony gets if I don't practise." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah yeah I get you, Tony is your leader, our leader is a little bossy to." GoGo laughed.

"Yeah but unlike your leader, Toby is freaking Iron Man! Do you know what his punishment is if you don't listen? He picks you up and plops you on top of the San Fransokyo bridge and chews you out!" I said.

"Well... The gang is coming, that's all I needed to say." GoGo said. I nodded and went back to the tube, the elevation floor rose and brought me back to my bedroom as I heard the doorbell ring.

I grabbed my weapons and started to practise, using laser swords and nunchucks while practising my flexibility.

GoGo's P.O.V

"So GoGo, where are we gonna practise?" Hiro asked.

"The training room downstairs." I answered simply.

"Sorry we can't use my place... Yeah I didn't think a pizza party would trash the place so badly..." Fred apologised.

"Doesn't matter... Follow me and whatever you do, don't touch a single piece of equipment in the training room with ought my permission, got it?" I asked. "My sister is the owner of the training room, she doesn't know we are using it so unless you want to go home..." I said.

We all walked towards the fireplace that wasn't used. I pulled a candle stick on the wall and let a secret passage open up. I crawled in and was followed by the others.

We one by one went down the tube and into the secret base of the Avengers.

We began to train and I hate to admit, but we began goofing off with the training equipment, playing around with team members of the Avenger's tools.

(Y/n) P.O.V

My holographic phone started to chime and started a call. "Yo Iron Man! Waz up?!" I cheered.

"(Y/n)... We need to hold a meeting, just you and I... Meet at the training base?" He asked. I nodded. "Tony out."

I ran out of my room and jumped down the tube. I went to the fire place and down the other tube to see... Oh no!

"GoGo?!" I called. Everyone froze as I walked over. "What are you guys doing?! Tony is about to come-"

"(Y/n)? What's going on?!" I hear him ask as he came out of the transport pod. Oh no!!!

"(Y/n)?! You said you were in your room!" GoGo exclaimed.

"Yeah but tony here called, I thought I told you not to come here! Who are they?" I asked.

"My superhero team.. Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi Baymax and Hiro." GoGo introduced.

"Right... Well Tony and I-"

"Is that Iron Man?!" The boy called Hiro gasped.

"Umm yeah?" I said as if it were obvious.

"I'm so sorry Tony... We were also training and they got side tracked." GoGo apologised. Tony nodded.

"I'm like your number one fan!" Hiro called out.

"You say you're superheroes?" Tony asked.

"Yeah they are... I can't believe this...  I'm gonna go chill with Wolverine." I said as Tony grabbed my hoodie.

"Why don't you answer your friends questions? Your sister introduced them so it only seems fair you introduce us." Tony stated. I hated that guy sometimes.

"Okay fine, I'm (y/n) and this is Tony and yes, he is Iron Man from the Avengers. And Yes, I'm also part of the Avengers, have been since 2005!" I said proudly.

"Okay now that's awesome." Fred called.

"Why didn't you tell us GoGo?! This is like the coolest thing ever!" Honey Lemon squealed, wasabi only nodded.

"Well... We gotta go train, see you later!" Tony cheered. He changed into his suit and picked me up, taking off.

"We are going to the bridge aren't we?" I dead planned.

"That's right! Teach you to be more careful about identity!" Tony smiled.