It's Called Magic

Hiro's P.O.V

"Oh great! I get to see your nerd lab!" I exclaimed sarcastically as I walked through the door. Instantly I saw a flash of black and yellow with a girl's voice yelling to watch out.

The figure stopped her really fast bike and hung it on suspension cables.

I could clearly see the bike's wheels used electromag suspension.

"Hey! Who are you?!" A voice called.

"GoGo! This is my brother Hiro!" Tadashi introduced me.

"Welcome to the nerd lab." She exclaimed, pulling her helmet off to reveal a girl with black hair and a purple streak.

"Oh ha.. Yeah." I exclaimed, she must have heard my sarcastic comment.

"I've never seen electro mag suspension on a bike before!" I exclaimed.

"Zero resistance, faster bike but, not fast enough, yet." She said, tossing a wheel into the recycling.

"I told ya I could help with that." A girl with (h/c) said, walking by. GoGo rolled her eyes.

"How did you even get to this school? It's for science, not magic!" GoGo exclaimed.

"Shouldn't ya be asking Fred that?" The girl laughed.

Suddenly, a girl with honey blonde hair and pink glasses came by, struggling to push a ball of tungsten carbide.

"Four hundred pounds is a lot you know! I've been pushing these things back and fourth all day! I'm tired!" She yelled.

"Gotcha honey!" The same girl said, clicking her fingers. The girl with pink glasses squealed in delight.

"Excuse me! Coming through!" She yelled. "TADASHI! Oh my gosh! This must be your brother Hiro! I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU! Come here come here!" She squealed.

"That's a whole lot of tungsten carbide." I stated.

"I know right?! Four hundred pounds of it! You're gonna love this!" She said, readjusting her glasses.

"A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt and a hint of hydrogen peroxide, SUPER HEATED TO FIVE HUNDRED KELVIN AND... TA DA!"

She spraying the ball with the formula. It instantly turned pink. "Wow, it's so... Pink!" I exclaimed.

"AND THATS NOT THE BEST PART!" A voice yelled. Suddenly, an arrow zoomed through the air and hit the ball, exploding it

"WOAH!" I exclaimed in delight.

"WHO THREW AN ARROW INTO MY PROJECT!?" A voice called.

"Oops..." The girl mumbled.

"Honestly! I try to keep the place neat and tidy!" A man with dreadlocks exclaimed.

I walked over to him when he jumped up in surprise. "Woah! Behind the line please!" He called. I looks down to see I had indeed crossed a yellow taped line.

"Hey wasabi, this is my brother Hiro." Tadashi said from no where.

"Hello Hiro! Prepared to be amazed." He said, throwing an apple directly between two poles, slicing it into paper thin strips.

"Wow! Laser induced plasma?" I guessed.

"With a little magnetic confinement, for ultra positioning." He said, fixing a tool on his tool board. That's when they started to glow purple and began to float.

"AGH WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed. The tools jumped around in the air and formed some words.

"Very manly scream." They read, placing themselves down onto the tool board.

"Not funny!" Wasabi exclaimed

"Dude it was hilarious!" A monster costume guy came over.

"I'm Fred! I gave everyone nicknames!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"What happened to the tools?" I mumbled.

"Oh that, that was Enchantress, come over hear Enchantress!" He yelled. A young girl walked over to us and waved. It was the same girl from before.

"Hiya!" She laughed. "Manly scream you've got."

"How did you do that?" I asked.

"Magic, duh!" She grinned.

"I know, we couldn't believe it either but she really is magical!" Honey Lemon joined our conversation.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Well... I'm meant to be 1400 but I don't know how old I am in this universe..." She smirked.

"14, it makes you 14. "Tadashi reminded her.

"So you are magic?" I asked as she nodded. "Prove it!" I challenged.

"Okay." She said, snapping her fingers. In an instant, I felt my hoodie disappear.

"What the-" I said in confusion.

"(Y/N)! Why involve me?!GoGo asked. I looked at her and saw her in my clothes. So I was wearing GoGo's!? Ugh... This day will be burnt into my skull forever.

"I can change you back." She said, clicking her fingers once more.

"And don't forget you can fly!" Fred interrupted.

"Ya ya I know!" She giggled, floating above ground. I just stared at her, she was so cool! "Always, I gotta get back to work, nice meeting ya Hiro!" She smiled.

"You... To." I said awkwardly.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I laughed at his dumbstruck face. I flew down to his face and kissed his cheek lightly before waving and flying to my lab.

Hiro's P.O.V

She kissed my cheek... OOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!