Opinions don't Change

This is a request for DucklingFrosty  but instead of a random animal I changed it to cat because Neko people are awesome... Hope you don't mind!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I ran around SFIT quietly. I was like a spy on a top secret super mission.

You see, I needed to retrieve a potion I personally made to make two body features disappear. I was a Neko.

So, naturally I had cat ears and tail. The thing was. My potion only lasted for three hours at a time and I needed it for tonight, I was going to my first date with my boyfriend Hiro.

I snuck in with my ears flat on my head and tail up my skirt. I walked casually into the main lab when I saw GoGo with Fred.

They both turned around and saw me. "Uh hey... (Y/n). Aren't you meant to be home? Your time here is up..." GoGo said confused.

"And shouldn't you be getting ready for your date?" Fred asked.

"Uh yeah... I'm just looking for something..." I said, dashing into my lab. I went through all my cupboards until I and across the familiar green potion.

I decided to take it at home so I would have more time to use it and exited. I was about to leave when I heard Honey Lemon.

"Uh what are you doing with that?" I heard her ask.

"Oh! Hello... Honey Lemon... I was... Um planning to... Throw it away...." I said, against my will, twisting open the cap and tipping it in the chemical waste bin.

I watched as the last of the potion drained and stood there. It probably got awkward because I heard Fred clear his throat. "Uh... You okay?" He asked.

I snapped out of my staring dream and smiled. "Oh sorry... Ha I am Freddy... See you guys!" I said, quickly walking off.

I ran home a little uncomfortable about my date. I got ready and sighed. My tail would be visible if my skirt moved in a certain way.

I went outside and walked to the restaurant where I saw Hiro. "You look beautiful." He complimented me, kissing my lips lightly.

"Thanks..." I blushed.

"Shall we enter?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. We both walked inside and sat at our reserves table. Mind you I was a little uncomfortable as I had to sit on my tail the whole dinner. I kept squirming and I think Hiro noticed.

I made it through dinner and after much protest, Hiro payed for the dinner. He walked me home where I invited him inside.

I sat awkwardly on my couch as Hiro sat beside me, snuggling close to me. I shifted a bit as Hiro separated from me, frowning.

"You seem down... are you okay?" He asked. I swallowed and nodded.

"I can tell you're uncomfortable... Just tell me and I will stop whatever I'm doing." Hiro said. My eyes widened.

"Oh no it's not you..." I droned out.

"Well... Then what is it?! Please be honest with me, I want to help..." Hiro begged. "You gotta be honest for a healthy relationship."

I sighed and looked at him. "O-okay.... But you mustn't tell anyone... Understand?" I asked.

"Of course... Now what is it?" He asked.

"Okay... Just... Don't freak out." I said. I took a couple deep breaths before revealing my ears. Hiro's eyes went straight to my head and he gasped.

"Woah what?!" He asked. I revealed my tail as well and looked at the ground.

"Yeah... I'm a freak... We can break up now." I said glumly.

"Wait what?! Why?!" Hiro asked astounded.

"Well... I'm a Neko... I'm half cat... I'm a freak." I said. Hiro shook his head furiously.

"No matter what you are, you will always be the girl I fell in love with when you walked through the front doors of SFIT." Hiro said.

My eyes widened. He still loves me?! "Really?! You still like me even though I'm a creep?!" I squealed.

He put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. "(Y/n)... Of course I love you!" He said. I hugged him tightly and he returned it, sending a rush of adrenaline down my spine.

"How did you become a Neko though? Out of curiosity." He asked.

"I was born with it..." I smiled.

"Oh well... If it makes to feel any better, you look even more adorable." He blushed.

"Thanks... So you honesty don't mind?" I asked once more.

"You can ask me a million times but my answer will always stay the same. No, I don't mind, I think it makes you cuter and well... Unique." Hiro admitted.

"Thanks... I love you Hiro." I said.

"I love you to." Hiro smiled, leaning in and kissing me sweetly.