Life's Lyrics (Pt 5)

Hiro's P.O.V

I walked back inside the room and spotted a marble track. I put the pieces together to create different tubes and tunnels, releasing the little marble and watching in amusement as it ran the track.

I turned to exit the room when the door closed with a slam on its own accord. I opened it confused only to find it locked.

Looking at the door's hinges I knew it was activated by an electric current. Someone was here. I turned to see another door close quickly. This one was manual so someone was in there.

Obviously they wanted to talk to me or they would have let me out. I placed a hand on the door knob and turned it, opening the door to reveal a toy room. A giant teddy bear in the corner of the room.

"Woah!" I exclaimed as I slipped on a skateboard.

Correction, two skateboards, a piece of chalk, a soccer ball, a hula hoop, domino set and a bunch of play pit balls.

I landed on an overfilled beanbag and got up. The giant teddy bear began shaking a bit, someone was there.

Stifles of laughter could be heard, obviously this was a set up.

I walked towards the teddy bear and moved it to reveal a girl a head shorter than me. "Shit! I was caught!" She swore.

"That's a big word coming from a kid." I replied.

"I'm not a kid I'm 14 stupid." The girl spat back.

"14." I stated in disbelief.

"Yes Hiro-" how did she know my name?! "I'm 14 and I'm short but so what?"

"How do you know my name?!"

"I was spying on you downstairs... I was the one who tied the gang up."

"Oh... Well since you know my name am I aloud to know yours?"

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n)? As in... Viveca's sister?" I asked as she nodded.

"Oh."

"So tell me Hiro... How did your 18 year old siblings and friends meet my 26 year old sister?"

"26?! She is that old?!" I gawked.

"Yeah..." She said confused.

"No wonder you're short! She is an incredibly short 26 year old... She looks 18!"

"She's heard that a lot." (Y/n) nodded.

"I was told that my brother Tadashi was a classmate with her." I explained. "But what is a 26 year old doing in an 18 year olds class?"

"I guess it's because of me... I'm home schooled by her so she must have stayed behind..." (Y/n) realised eyes wide.

"You're home schooled?" I asked.

"Yeah... What about you?" She asked.

"I graduated last year."

"Woah what?!" She asked.

"Yeah. Last year." I nodded.

"Wasn't school hard for you? Being the youngest in your grade?"

"A little, it made me antisocial... But you know... You're antisocial to right?" I asked.

"Yeah... It's why I'm home schooled." She nodded.

"I see... I could help you if you like." I offered.

"It's cool, say, wanna have some fun?" She asked.

"What kind?"

"Pranking."

"Sure." At my words, she grinned and pulled a lever, grabbing my hand and taking me out of the toy room.

At the contact of our hands my face reddened... Probably because I'm not used to contact with girls.

The sounds of mechanics working could be heard. Eventually they stopped and (y/n) opened the door to reveal a now totally different room filled with security cameras and spy equipment.

"Sick huh?" She grinned.

"Definitely." I agreed. "This is so cool!"

"Come here" she indicated, showing me a screen of the living room. "This box controls all electrical appliances to." She pointed to a red box with buttons and switches on it.

"So what should be our first prank?" I asked. "The possibilities have just expanded."

"Well what if we "kidnap" one of your friends and scare them all?" (Y/n) grinned putting quotation marks around the word kidnap.

"I guess so but who would we take as hostage?" I asked.

"The toughest member! That way it will look impossible for two kids to capture them." (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Right two things, one, you called us kids when you claim you're not... Make up your mind! And two... Wouldn't it be impossible for us to do that for the following reasons the gang wouldn't believe we could do it?"

"I guess but we can use this!" She smiled, showing me a small glass bottle.

"Chloroform?! You're gonna drug them out?!" I gawked.

"Who is the toughest person?" (Y/n) pressed on.

"GoGo." I said. Pointing to the adrenaline junkie.

"Right... Then we will knock GoGo out!"

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed as (y/n) grabbed a variety of items. She chucked me a Bluetooth speaker set and grabbed the other pair, turning them on and placing it behind her ear.

Shhhiiiiiittttt...