Phangirling

Yay update! This ones a request from Lunagirl6780 and THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS IT MAKES MY DAY!!!

(Y/n) P.O.V

"What are you doing?" Comes a voice from the other side of the room. I tried to ignore it, retaining my focus on my laptop screen instead of the boy that had just entered my room.

"(Y/n)?" Hiro pestered me, making his way to my oddly positioned body that rested on my black sheeted bed. He poked me, provoking what you could call an inner demon.

"WHAT." I demanded loud and cross, showing him that I was not in the mood for foolishness.

"Finally." Hiro rolled his eyes, "Your mom wants you to get out of the house and as a result has put me in charge of the mission... like usual."

I sighed heavily, disappointed at the fact that Hiro would never understand the art of getting horrifically life threatening addicted to a YouTuber.

I shut the laptop lid carefully, being certain that the latest "Sims 4 Letsplay" video I had clicked on would not close.

I drummed my fingers across the lid, annoying Hiro obviously. "Let's go." He said, beckoning for me to follow him with a short wave of the hand.

I groaned like some lost soul who had no body before flipping off my bed and waddling like some stupid baby duck after him. "Got a plan or something for today?" I asked as I always asked every day.

And like everyday, Hiro's reply was the same "yes I do." So I really have no idea why I haven't stopped being dumb and stopped asking him, either way, I allowed him to lead me away from the comfort of my wifi.

"What gets you so addicted to YouTube anyway?" Hiro asks nonchalantly.

"The phandom." I replied quickly, eyeing the floor in front of me.

"What's a... fandom?" Hiro asked, racking his brain for the term I had constantly had to give the definition for.

"Phandom; those who are phans of Phan." I only laughed like crazy on the inside as I watched Hiro allow his thoughts to consume the definition, repeating the thinking process he has created just the day before and the day before that and so on.

"Ok then." I could tell he still had no clue what the phandom really was but I let it slide, he'd get it eventually one day but obviously today was not that magical day.

Or so I thought.

Yeah we are going for that dramatic sorta flow ok... let's just roll with it...

So we walked a bit, the deprivation from YouTube not yet showing it's horrid side effects of whining and kicking and screaming like the prepubescent boy Hiro acted like.

It was painful, yes, to go for so long without gluing my eyes to a screen of some sort and the fact that I thought that made me realise how screwed the human race will be in the future.

We made our way towards the children's park, it was empty aside from two grown men whom we didn't pay any attention to, leaving them to do god knows what with the swing set and their camera.

Hiro and I sat down at a table and bench, ants becoming more interesting all of a sudden than the human being in front of me. Specifically squishing them with my fingers. I must have looked like some mass ant murder or something.