You are Missing.

Hi again! Another request for SakuraDreamscape ! Don't forget to DM me a story request Ido u have one! Enjoy!

Hiro's P.O.V

I lay down in my bed, wide eyed. A massive hole in the middle of my heart. It was way past midnight and I couldn't help but stay awake.

It just hurt so much, to feel my pain. No robotic part could be made to fix me, no cement to fill it in, no science could regrow me another heart... It was forever broken.

"The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here"

Today my girlfriend died. I knew she would for months, she had lung cancer and nothing the doctors did worked. She was in terrible condition and in pain.

Oh so much pain that it hurt me to watch her struggle to accomplish the simplest things.

So they pulled the life support plug. She died literally seconds after by my side. Her last words echoing still in my head. "Life goes on... Be strong."

"I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
'Till I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly"

It's oh so quiet in my head. I don't hear her voice anymore and I don't get to touch her beautiful face anymore.

She is gone, never coming back. Baymax says to move on and be happy she is in a better place. I often wonder if that should be the case, I wonder why such an innocent person was hurt.

If God existed, where was he in my time of need?! Aunt Cass says that God is a mysterious man and only helped (y/n) by relieving her pain.

Could I relieve my own pain and join her? But then I would hurt my remaining friends and Aunt Cass, they have already lost Tadashi and (y/n), I don't think they could lose me too.

"I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone"

It's confusing as well as angering. (Y/n) is all that is on my mind, (y/n) is... Was just one of those girls who you could almost hear in the back of your head even if she wasn't around...

She was here subconsciously, watching out for me. I couldn't forget her easily and soon she became the only thing on my mind, in a good way.

I began to improve immensely, relating all my happy moments to (y/n) and creating a smile.

She made me feel apart of something special, I just wish I could have done the same for her.

"I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight

I'll think of you tonight"

So I stayed, lying across my bed with ought a single care in the world. I only thought about (y/n) and how she would always be there for me.

I sat up and walked over to the chilly window. The glass, cool as my fingertips. I quietly took the peg out of the lock and opened the window, letting in the breeze.

Unlike what I expected, it was a warm and welcoming breeze, refreshing my mind completely.

I leaned against the window sill and stared out into the vast sky. It was pitch black with little silver specks dotted like diamonds.

I remembered how (y/n) used to love making constellations out of them. She pointed out this arrow looking constellation that would always point to a tiny red star.

That was her favourite on of all because it was different.

"When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear:"

I sighed deeply as I took in the view, seeing a shooting star fly by. I closed my eyes lightly and decided to make a wish for (y/n). It was worth a try even if it didn't come true.

"Oh darling, I wish you were here" I whispered, smiling lightly to myself.