Trip Down Under

I know I'm not doing requests yet, this is just a full in because I haven't updated anything and I feel bad!

(Y/n) . P.O.V

"Uh so where is it again?" Fred called as we walked across a street.

"Not far Fred." I replied, smiling lightly.  Ever since I told the gang I moved from Australia to San Fransokyo, they had been dying to visit.

It's a pretty big deal since none of the gang had been here.

"Why is this so isolated?" Hiro asked as we walked into my parents drive way, we were still citizens here to!

"This is just the neighbourhoods, the city is more San Fransokyo- like." I explained, knocking on the door.

I had arrived here a week before the gang to help my mom and dad prepare some guest bedrooms for the gang.

My mom opened the door and allowed us all in, directing the boys to one bedroom and Honey Lemon and GoGo to another.

"(Y/n) dear, where are you all headed to?" My mom asked as the gang gathered around.

"We have to go sight seeing!" Honey Lemon suggested.

"What about going to a restaurant?" Wasabi suggested.

"I have a better idea." Hiro cut in. "Why doesn't (y/n) take us to her favourite places?"

My eyes widened in delight. "Oh yes! This will be epic!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Okay I'll get some money before you go." My mom said.

"No I'll get some from my wallet! I'm gonna change my thongs for something more comfortable so might as well." I insisted, rushing to my room.

Fred gave me a funny look when I returned as we left the house.

Finally I decided to speak up. "Is... Something wrong?" I asked. GoGo shrugged as I led them all to the bus stop.

"Nah it's just, you were pretty open." Wasabi mumbled. I frowned before understanding where they were coming from.

"Oh no, I didn't mean that! Uh, lots of people in Australia call their flip flops, thongs!" I waved my hand around as I spotted our bus.

"Oooh." A chorus of their voices wafted through the air as the bus screeched to a halt.

The doors opened as I handed the gang green bus passes. "Just tap on then off." I stated, placing my Opal Bus Card over the scanner. The gang copied me as we found seats near the middle.

"These are new." Hiro stated, looking at the plastic card. "Opal card, New South Wales... "

I nodded as the bus drove by, since we were headed to darling harbour, we ended up taking a double jointed bus, the M40.

Of course Fred and Hiro enjoyed playing around in the centre of the bus, there was a giant circular pad that rotated fast to help the bus move.

Eventually the bus stopped and we tapped our Opal Cards for the correct bus fair to be calculated and deducted from our cards.

Looking around our surroundings, the gang stared at the giant harbour bridge that was in sight.

"We are near Circular Quay." I explained, leading the gang to a park in the centre of darling harbour, close to the Power House museum.

"What's so interesting about a museum?" Hiro had asked.

"Usually they have special themes, I remember when there was the Harry Potter Exhibition, they imported all the movie set props and costumes here for a whole half year!" I exclaimed.

We walked past the park and walked between buildings until we found the main road.

From there, we caught another bus until we right in front of - "Luna Park." GoGo had read the sign as Fred's eyes widened.

"This is really something." Hiro exclaimed as we walked through the iconic face gateway. We paid our admission fees and instantly ran towards the carousel.

"Oh we must take loads of photos!" Honey Lemon squealed as she pulled out her phone.

We found ourselves going on almost every ride until it was time to go home.

"Gee, the Wild Mouse rollercoaster doesn't look scary but it's pretty fast!" Hiro exclaimed.

"I was scared we were gonna fall off the edge and into the sea! Why is an amusement park built next to a sea?!" Wasabi fretted.

"Oh my gosh look!" Honey Lemon cooed as we spotted the Opera House in the distance. She pulled her phone out and took a couple photos before screaming and jumping away from the tree we were under.

We all spotted a family of spiders making their way towards us. "SPIDER!" Wasabi screamed as he dashed behind GoGo.

"I think one fell on me!" Honey Lemon squealed. I only laughed.

"Spiders are pretty common here!"

"RUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

"SPIIIIDDDDDEEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSS"

The gang ran off, leaving me behind. "Welcome to Australia!" I called before running after them.