Height

Dis is a request for liyah2sweet !!!

Hiro's P.O.V

Sometimes I feel... Well... Awkward.

Why?

Well... Why not take a look at me?

I'm a 14 year old super genius and superhero leader. I have an AMAZING girlfriend called (y/n) who is the same age as me but...

Yes there is a but...

She is TALLER than me.

Yeah I know... I shouldn't have to worry about something that ridiculous... Like everyone in SFIT is taller than me!

But I guess it's the fact that I should be the taller one.

Well... Look at it this way!

It's cuter when the girl goes on her tip toes to kiss the guy...

Children movies always show a guy taller than the girl...

I won't be able to rest my chin on top of her head...

And practically I'm to short!

I feel weird.

And she isn't tall as in two centimetres taller. Oh no... She's a HEAD taller than me! And we are talking MY head bigger. (Cause come on people! My brain is so big I have a big head.)

It just confuses me... You know?

(Y/n) P.O.V

Why do I always freak out? I'm taller than him, so what?

Whenever I go to the Hamada house hold its the same story... I try not to be seen taller than my boyfriend.

It feels so unnatural though! Like, why am I hiding?

It's not really very nice either...

Maybe I could arrange something with Hiro to make us feel better?

Yeah! I'll go to the cafe right now!

Hiro's P.O.V

(Y/n) just appeared at my bedroom and oh my gosh she's cute! See when no one is around, I don't mind!

It's only when people tease us about our height when I actually start to notice they are right.

I don't know why I'm so self conscious... I just am!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I spotted Hiro at his desk and smiled, pecking his lips quickly. "Hi Hiro... We should talk."

Hiro looked at me in fear as he nodded. I sat on his bed as he gave me the puppy dog eyes, begging me to continue.

"I think we are struggling a bit... Specifically with our height differences." Hiro nodded.

"Well... I say who cares! Right?! I mean- it's just a height and some men are shorter than women and who's to say you won't grow?!"

"I guess..." Hiro agreed.

"So how about we ignore what people think and just... You know... Be happy?" Hiro slowly nodded in agreement.

"But what if-"

"But nothing!" I interrupted him. "Who cares?! Literally! They are just trying to get to us and so far they are working!"

"But I care!" Hiro exclaimed.

"But why?" I asked.

"Because they talk about you AND me!" I went silent at his response.

"That's true but we didn't care about height when we had a crush on each other? Did we?" I asked.

"No..."

"Or when we confessed."

"No..."

"Or when we kissed."

"Nope..."

"Or went on our first date."

"I guess not..."

"So what's the difference now?" I asked.

"I... I don't know..." Hiro mumbled, looking at the ground.

"So let's not let it bother us again huh?"

"Yeah... Yeah I guess you're right... It doesn't really matter what they say..." Hiro agreed.

"Thank you!" I smiled. "Now, wanna go to the candy store to get some candy or something?" I laughed loudly when Hiro's mood changed in a millisecond.

"Hell yas!" He cheered, dragging me out of his room and down the street.

Eventually we ate all the candy in his room, talking and laughing like crazy- sugar did wonders.

"So... About that topic we were talking about before... I guess you were right." Hiro nodded.

"Yeah..." I agreed.

"Can we hug it out?" I laughed.

"You sounded like a little kid but yeah." I said, standing up to hug Hiro.

"You know... I don't actually mind you being shorter than me." I stated.

"Oh really? And why is that?" Hiro asked, still hugging me.

"Because then you can't look down my shirt like all those perverts." I grinned.

"Ah but like you said, I am still gonna grow!!!" Hiro laughed jokingly. I broke the hug up and shoved him on the bed.

"Don't get your hopes up... The moment you do that I'm leaving." Hiro pulled his hands up in defence.

"Alright fair point!"
We then collapsed into a fit of laughter, only to be told to be quiet by Aunt Cass.

"We are so crazy..." I exclaimed.

"Maybe that's because we ate four bags of lollies?" Hiro asked me, holding the packets up.

"Either way, I'm glad I'm spending my crazy moments with you." I smiled

"Yeah... Me to." He said.

And with that, I pulled him into a quick kiss.