Why Change Yourself If Everyone Loves You?

Yay requests! This one is for alphaflower123 and I apologies in advanced for this chapter, I'm not as good at writing fantasy one shots, enjoy little nerds!

Hiro's P.O.V

There is one girl that I really like.

One.

Out of the billions of girls in the world, there is only one girl I have actual romantic feelings.

And I see her every day at school. That should be no biggie right? All I have to do is go and ask her out!

Six simple words, yet none of them I am willing to say in the same sentence.

I am way to nervous to do such a thing. I could face total rejection or being discovered as who I actually am... Which is the opposite of what I am aiming for.

And no, it's not being the leader of Big Hero 6. It's more of a bigger thing that only Tadashi ever knew.

I'm a werewolf.

And I'm pretty sure (y/n) HATES animals. The entire opposite of what I was hoping.

But there isn't much I can do! I mean, every night on a full moon I transform. I still keep my mind, unlike what you would expect from movies and all but I'm still a guy that no body would hang out with once they found out.

Now, I said there really isn't much I could do. There is one thing but it is so awful that id rather not. I could pass my werewolf abilities off to some random person by simply biting them.

But what's the point in ruining someone else's life? Sure, I'll be normal and maybe get (y/n) as my girlfriend but someone else would have to suffer.

I'm a superhero! Not a villain!

How did I become this way anyway? Did I get bitten? Well, obviously I did, but from who is a mystery.

But all the same it leaves me at a dead end. I can't like (y/n). Well technically I can but if she ever found out about me, it would be horrible!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Guilt washes over me every time I see him. It's my fault he's like this, why he looks so afraid whenever someone speaks to him.

He's self conscious about what others what think, they would do, if they found out he were a werewolf. Yes.

I know Hiro is one.

Ands it's a sad story of how I know. I really regret ever helping her... It was my sister, about two years older than me, she was a werewolf to. Was.

For a long period of my life I spent all the time I could, trying. To find a way to cure her. Once I learnt all she had to do was bite someone, she ran off and attacked.

It just so happens that the boy she attacked was Hiro.

I'm so sorry Hiro!

But apart from his werewolf side, I still like him. He defends me when I'm bullied, stands up for my rights and practically defied any werewolf stereotype you can ever think of!

He was a good guy. And maybe that's what made me fall in love with him.

I walked out of my comfortable home and went into the Lucky Cat Cafe. It was very crowded so I just walked by and went up to Hiro's room.

I knocked twice and waited for an anxious Hiro to open the door. "(Y/N)! Go away please!" He called horrified.

"Hiro... Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Um yes?" He asked more than stated,shutting the door.

"Please let me in... It's okay Hiro." I called, desperate to comfort him and tell him my feelings.

"No." He stated firmly.

"Hiro... I'm sorry... I know why you're acting like this-"

"Trust me, you don't and if you do, you'll hate me." He mumbled.

"No Hiro, I do know, it was my sister who did it to you and I'm really, really sorry." The last part was almost a whisper. "I don't care if you're a werewolf because I still love you."

The door slowly creeped open to reveal Hiro's brown eyes. "Your sister did this to me?" He squeaked, letting me in.

"She was desperate for a cure, I told her to bite me but she ran off and attacked you... I'm so sorry..." I hugged him tightly.

"You love me?" He asked. I nodded. "But... I'm a-"

"Good person." I cut in. "It's not what you look like that should matter, it's what's on the inside that should count."

We separated the hug. "What would you do if I said I liked you back?" Hiro asked.

"Kiss you." I blushed.

"Well then, I like you to." Hiro replied. My cheeks went redder if possible as we leaned in and out lips touched.