Gone and back again

Hello everyone! I apologies for not updating often, I was really sick with the flue but now I'm better! This is a request for RomanticWaltz2764  and I thank you for waiting patiently!

"Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding.
Fall into your sunlight.
The future's open wide, beyond believing.
To know why, hope dies.
Losing what was found, a world so hollow.
Suspended in a compromise.
The silence of this sound, is soon to follow.
Somehow, sundown. "

Hiro's P.O.V

I was there when the fire exploded. I was there when Tadashi took off. I was there when (y/n) followed after him.

I saw her and begged her not to go. I had my last kiss with her. I cried and tried to run after both of them.

I saw her go.

"And finding answers.
Is forgetting all of the questions we called home.
Passing the graves of the unknown.

As reason clouds my eyes, with splendor fading.
Illusions of the sunlight.
And a reflection of a lie, will keep me waiting.
With love gone, for so long. "

I sat by her bed in hospital for weeks on end. I prayed her eyes would open. I cried for hours on end, hoping, praying, anything to happen and for her to wake up.

Nothing.

"And this day's ending.
Is the proof of time killing, all the faith I know.
Knowing that faith, is all I hold. "

I sat there as the doctors gave up. I watched them pull the plug and console me. I was the one who didn't leave the bathroom for hours because I couldn't believe she was gone.

I held up my umbrella as the rain bucketed down on me. No one was there. I came another day. I couldn't bare the funeral.

Empty.

"And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand.
Why my heart is so broken, rejecting your love, without, love gone wrong, lifeless words carry on.
But I know, all I know, is that the end's beginning.
Who I am from the start, take me home to my heart.
Let me go and I will run, I will not be silent.
All this time spent in vain, wasted years, wasted gain.
All is lost, hope remains, and this war's not over.
There's a light, there's the sun, taking all shattered ones.
To the place we belong, and his love will conquer all. "

(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke up.

I remembered the fire and the explosion. Hiro's face when I kissed him goodbye. I felt horrible.

I tried to move but I couldn't. My body was contained in a bad smelling box. I pushed and pulled on the roof of my box thing but it didn't budge.

Air constricted as I ran out.

"Yesterday I died, tomorrow's bleeding.
Fall into your sunlight."

I eventually came to my sense and punched a hole through the wood. Splinters poked at me and cut me as dirt caved inside.

Oh how stupid I was. I was buried alive!!! I broke the coffin up more and and noticed the dirt fall away. I clawed my way through and surfaced. I felt like a zombie.

I pulled myself free and dusted myself. I had come back to life! That was weird... I ran off to the hospital and wondered how many years had past.

I ran into the office and heard a lady scream. "ITS A ZOMBIE!" She yelled.

"What?! No I'm not!" I protested.

"But- but... You're dead!" She screamed.

"How do you know me?!" I asked.

"It's me... Aunt Cass... You must have survived like Tadashi..." She realised.

"How long have I been out for?" I asked.

"Three months! Oh Hiro hasn't been the same with ought you!" She said sadly. "I'll call him, he will be so happy."

Hiro's P.O.V

I scrambled to get ready and ran to the hospital .Aunt Cass said she had exciting news. I'm happy my brother is alive but I wish (y/n) was here... It's probably about Tadashi again.

I ran through the front doors to meet Aunt Cass. She stood up and pushed me through corridors. Once she past Tadashi's door, I began to get confused.

"Isn't this about Tadashi?"

"No sweetie, someone else." She said. We quickly walked through some more doors and into the ward for children. We entered the third room and went to the seventh bed which was occupied by a girl.

"It's (y/n)... She turned out to have survived and is staying the week here... She just dug herself out of her own grave... I was screaming." Aunt Cass explained.

I pulled up a chair and sat beside the sleeping girl, staring into her face. It was (y/n)... She was right here... Well and alive...

I grabbed her hand, feeling reassurance.

She was alive.