A Shock for a Story

This is a one shot based on a true event from thenewsoccerkiddo ! Big shout out to them and I hope you enjoy the story! Also I will be writing from their point of view seeing as it is their story.

thenewsoccerkiddo 's P.O.V

Okay, today. Officially. Was. The. Craziest day ever!!!

Wanna know why? I'll tell you why, the impossible just became possible!... Well, sort of!

See, my sister and I are staying at this really cool hotel and we decided to go to the swimming pool earlier.

I start to chill like any normal person in the pool when I saw, them! Okay to clarify I mean I saw six people.

Not descriptive enough?! Okay okay! Fine! I'll try once again!

I saw six people that looked oddly familiar. Each one of them looked similar to one of the characters from Big Hero 6!!  I just couldn't believe it!

Tadashi, Hiro, Honey Lemon, GoGo, Fred and Wasabi!!! I was so shocked!! I kid you not I thought I was dreaming! But it was really real!

I just gawked at the Tadashi and Hiro look alikes... You can't blame me! They were both shirtless!... Okay no I'm not boy crazy... I'm fiction character crazy!!! There is a MAJOR difference you know.

But my sister being the way she is, didn't recognise them, I wonder HOW COULDN'T SHE?!

she noticed the Honey Lemon look alike drop her sunglasses so she helped her out. The girl acted exactly the way the real Honey Lemon would! So bubbly and cheerful and happy! She thanked my sister but not before looking over at me and saying "Your sister is so precious!"

"Oh! Uh.. T-thank you!" I stuttered, trying regain myself after what happened, the Honey Lemon look alike spoke to me!!! Honey Lemon technically spoke to me!!!

After a while, my sister got tired and went back up to our room, I however stayed behind, um hello?! Big Hero 6 characters in real LIFE are metres away from me! I'm not gonna just leave!!!

Well, a group of crazy college kids came down to the pool and just turned the place upside down! The Wasabi, Gogo and Fred lookalikes went back up to their room, while Tadashi, Honey Lemon, and Hiro lookalikes stayed down at the pool.

I decided to do a cannon ball so I got out of the pool. I got ready to jumped when the craziest thing happened...

THE HIRO LOOK ALIKE CRASHED INTO ME AND WE BOTH FELL IN!!

Okay you could have two reactions, one being, "Oh cool, that must have hurt, are you okay?" Or the other being, " OH MY GOD TECHNICALLY HIRO HAMADA BUMPED INTO YOU IM SO JEALOUS!"  You take your pick.

When I got back up to the surface of the water, the boy said,"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going! Are you okay?"

I case you haven't noticed,
I can be a very awkward person,
I was talking to a guy my age,
He looked like Hiro Hamada,
I had just been pushed into the deep end of a pool by said fictional character lookalike...
Oh and did I forget to mention he was shirtless?!

What would you have said? "Oh I'm fine, sorry!" ? Most likely something along the lines of that right? Well... I looked at him and said,

"I-I'm okay... It was just hard to breathe underwater"

...

I could damage my brain with the hard hit from a face palm.

...I stuffed up.

... My reputation was over.

... I was dead.

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

He gave me a concerned look and said,"You know there's no oxygen underwater right?" I just facepalmed.

He began to laugh so I assumed safely that he didn't think bad of me. That was a relief. We both stood in awkward silence for a while until the Tadashi look alike came to our rescue.

"Hunter! Stop flirting and let's go!" He called out... Well that sure helped us out, thanks Tadashi look alike! If the real Tadashi was alive, I'm sure he would have said the same thing!

The boy now known as Hunter blushed and said,"Coming! Bye... Sorry again!" He got out of the pool and joined the Tadashi and Honey Lemon look alikes.

I was just like,"B-Bye! I-It was nice crashing into you!" Double face palm, what was WITH me today?!

I eventually got out of the pool and went back to my hotel room. I didn't bother trying to explain to my sister that the girl she helped with the sunglasses looked like a movie character.

I mean, she wouldn't believe me! Who would?! I saw six people who looked like movie characters. Yeah.. Totally believable!...

You believe me though... Right?