Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 2)

Okay so the previous chapter got a load of requests for a part 2 so I'll do one for ya nerds! Next up is some requests though!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Stupid (y/n), why did I do that?? Why make truce with a perfect victim?

Because I'm clever.

Duh.

And just watching the stupid boy in armour fall in my trap made me even happier.

His blood shall soon bleach my clothes....

I'll make sure of that.

Hiro turned to me and hesitantly held out a hand for me to shake. I gripped it hard, almost to the point of a broken bone.

"Augh!" He yelled in vain. I released his hand.

"Tell no one about me and I'll make sure you live." I whispered in his ear, my blade at my hand. "Your robot will not speak of me like a villain and neither shall you... I've killed many citizens Hiro, put the blame on others,  even police officers, I can easily do it to you."

Hiro only nodded. His eyes widening. "If we meet again, I shall be your friend since childhood, since you came here when you were three-"

"How did you-" I showed him a sickening smile, one that could torture your mind for years. "Okay..." He could only whisper.

"Good, now run off with your deflated robot, pretend i died and close my case, your friends are on the line otherwise." I threatened. Hiro nodded and turned to his robot, pressing a button on the helmet that instantly fixed it up. Pathetic.

If anything, you never trust a psycho  killer...

Especially if their favourite colour is the same as blood...

Red.

Hiro's P.O.V

Baymax inflated and came back to his senses. I turned around to find that (y/n) had gone.

What had I committed myself to? What would I do now? I had to keep my promise and pray that (y/n) stuck to hers...

We found the gang who was talking to the police. "Where's the killer?" Honey Lemon asked.

"She- he died." I lied.

"Died?!" Fred repeated.

"Yes. He killed himself, not wanting to go to prison." I lied.

"Where's the body?" A police officer asked.

"In the sea." I said quickly.

"Do you know where about?"

"... No." I finally said. Suddenly, a high pitch scream called, followed by the killer herself.

"Who are you?!" GoGo asked, spotting the blood on her clothes.

"(Y/n)!" I exclaimed, much against my will.

"Hiro! You came in a nick of time! The killer was gonna kill me when you showed up and scared him!" (y/n) lied.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Play along..." I warned. Hiro swallowed and nodded.

"This is my childhood best friend (y/n),  victim of the killer." He stated. Good, my plan was working.

"Miss (y/n), we would like to interview you and ask some questions about the killer." A police officer stated.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, walking towards them. "Meet me here tonight..." I whispered to Hiro.

"Alone".

Hiro's P.O.V

Oh great, now what had I done?! I turned back to the gang who have me questioning looks.

"Are you guys dating?" Honey Lemon asked. My eyes widened in horror, how could she bring this up?

Anyways, it's not right if a villain and hero fall in love, it doesn't work like that!

"No! She's just a friend." I defended. Honey Lemon raised her hands in defence.

(Y/n) P.O.V

It was night.
It was dark.
It was perfect.

The perfect time to kill.

I waited around the alleyways as I heard footsteps. "(Y/n)?" A voice called.

My grin widened as Hiro came.  Idiot.

"Why did you want me?" He asked. I walked up to him, my knife behind my back.

"To show you my friend." I sneered.

"What's behind your back?"

In one quick movement I whipped my knife out and got into a fighting position. "Knives..." He whispered.

I smirked and walked towards him, pinning him down to the ground, my knife at his neck.

His eyes widened. But for the first first time, no tears appeared and his face showed no emotion.

"Why aren't you scared?!" I asked.

"Because ... There's no need to be, kill me, I'll be with my brother and parents, go on, either way, dead or alive, I'm happy." He explained.

He then fricken smiles..

SMILES.

Is he insane?!

"Your threats make no difference to me,  but why do you enjoy seeing others hurt?"

"Because... Because... AGH! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!" I screamed outraged, lifting my knife high, my hand shaking uncontrollably.

"That's true, I don't, so what're you waiting for?" He asked.

What was I waiting for?

I dropped the knife to the floor, what was I doing? I stared at the colour on my hands.

I hated the colour red.