Chapter 7

It was the end of another day at college and I am waiting by Connor's car so he can drive me home, it didn't take long until I saw him walk over to the car with all of the other boys. Connor gave me a hug and smiled at me. "You ok Evie?" He asked and I nodded. "The boys are gonna come round as usual today, you ok with that?" He asked and I nodded again. "I guess I am in the back of the car again today." I asked. "Yup, James always likes to be in the front." Connor said and I giggled, I got in the back with Brad and Tristan sitting either side of me. It felt really awkward sitting next to Brad today but I tried to ignore him as much as I could.

"How was college today?" Tristan randomly asked me. "Good, you?" I asked and he smiled. "Great thanks, it's nice not having loads of girls chasing after us everyday. Right Brad?" He asked and Brad nodded. "Defiantly, I know there is only one girl that I want chasing me around." Brad said and winked at me, I blushed a little bit and looked away from him. What does he mean by that? Is he talking about me?

We all eventually arrived at my house and got out of the car, I unlocked the door and took my shoes off. "What shall we do today then boys?" James asked. "Band practice? We have a gig coming up this weekend." Tris said and the boys all nodded. "If you need us then we will be in the garage." Connor said to me and I nodded. "Do you boys want a drink?" I asked before they all walked away. "Yes please Evie, can I have some Coke?" Brad asked and I nodded, the other boys said water and orange juice. I was about to walk away into the kitchen but Brad stopped me, all the other boys went out to the garage. "You ok?" Brad asked and I nodded, I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. "Are you?" I asked and he nodded. "When shall we go to Starbucks?" Brad asked. "I don't mind, when I have money I guess..." I replied. "Don't worry about the money, I will pay for you." Brad said, I walked into the kitchen and he followed me. "No, that's not fair." I said as I got the cups out of the cupboard, just as I did this I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind me and I started to get butterfly's in my stomach.

"What's this for?" I asked after a while. "Just felt like a cuddle." Brad said, I turned around to face him and I was going to hug him back but Connor walked in. I pulled away from Brad's arms and started to make the drinks. "Where's the drinks Evie?" Connor asked. "They are just coming, sorry Connor." I said as my face started to go red. "Ok, Brad are you coming?" Connor asked. "In a minute, I just went to the toilet and I thought that I might help Evie carry the drinks to the garage." Brad lied. "Ok, don't be too long. We wanna get started." Connor said and then walked out of the room, I finally finished the drinks and gave Brad his Coke. "Thank you." He replied and I blushed a bit. "No problem." I replied and picked up the other drinks. "Maybe we can carry on with that hug when we go out to Starbucks?" Brad asked and I smiled a bit. "I would like that." I replied and he smiled.

I really need to find out if Brad likes me or if he is trying to apologise for bringing Jade round the other day, I hope he likes me because if he does then this could be one cute relationship. We carried the drinks down to the shed, I gave James his water and Connor his orange juice while Brad gave Tris his orange juice. "Evie, you can stay and watch if you want?" Brad asked just as I was walking out the garage. "No it's fine, I will go and get on with some work." I said and then I felt Brad's hand touch my wrist. "Watch us?" He whispered in my ear and I got butterfly's in my stomach again. "Why?" I asked. "I perform better when you are with us, I always have." Brad replied and I smiled, he sat me down on a chair and the boys performed Can We Dance and Wild Heart which were the first songs that they ever released. They are a massive band and they have played some arenas, they have an album out but they just wanna practice their old songs.

"That was great!" I said at the end of the songs. "Really?" Tris asked and I nodded. "Of course, you boys are always amazing." I replied and Brad smiled. "What shall we do now?" Tris asked. "Not sure." Connor said. "We could help Evie with her school work? She seems to always have a never ending supply." Brad said and Connor laughed. "I know right, we could but that might get a bit boring." Connor said. "No, it's fine. You boys don't have to help me." I replied. "But I want to." Brad said and winked at me which gave me butterfly's in my stomach again, it's like this boy has powers over me. "Ok..." I replied without thinking, the boys all followed me up to my room and we got through a lot of work.

"How about tomorrow?" Brad whispered in my ear and I looked confused. "What tomorrow?" I replied back. "Starbucks after college?" He said and I looked up at Connor. "But..." I started but Brad stopped me. "Don't worry about Connor, just say that you are going round a friends house or something." Brad replied. "But I don't really have very many friends." I replied. "Just say that you are staying after college to catch up on some work?" Brad asked and I nodded. "Ok... I will try." I replied and he smiled.

We all got through a lot of my work and I had a really fun time with the boys, I love spending time with them and I never want to loose any of them. I am so glad that they are all my best friends and I can rely on them with anything, I actually can't wait for mine and Brad's day out tomorrow. I have a feeling that it is actually going to go well for once.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't written recently. I have been very ill but I am getting better now so I will be posting everyday again. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this part. I hope you are enjoying the story as I am starting to get into it a bit more now, at first I didn't think it was going to be a very good story but now I think it is. Let me know what you think and vote for this part please.