Chapter 81

The boys now have a couple of months off, but these few months are for writing a new album so they can go back on tour again as well as a holiday. Today all of the boys are coming round to do some recording in the garage and then we are going to go up to a Hyde Park to see Winter Wonderland as it is now December. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone, the boys have finished college, me and Brad got into a relationship, the other boys all got out of a relationship, the band got bigger and well known, they have done lots of tours, I found out about Rebekah and my parents have split up. A lot has happened this year but I am hoping next year will be even better, next year me and Brad get to celebrate our 1 year anniversary of being in a relationship.

"Evie!" Connor called from his room, I put my hairbrush down and walked into his room. "Yeah?" I asked, I looked up to see him in a black and white checkered shirt and black skinny jeans. "Do I look ok?" He asked and I laughed. "Why? Who are you trying to impress?" I asked and sat on his bed, while Connor is trying to look his best I am still in my pjs and I haven't even finished brushing my hair yet. "Alisha..." Connor said. "Aaawww, is she coming round today?" I asked. "No, but she is coming to Hyde Park with us later." Connor said and I nodded. "Are you going to stay like that all day?" Connor asked. "Yeah, but I will get changed before we go to Winter Wonderland." I said and Connor smiled. "So your going to let the boys see you like that?" Connor asked. "I have known you all for too long to even care anymore Connor." I said. "Good point." Connor replied. "Plus, Brad likes seeing me like this. He says I look pretty." I said and Connor rolled his eyes. "What?" I asked. "Brad thinks your pretty all the time." He said. "I know, because he loves me." I replied. "Yeah, I know." Connor said and started to style his hair in the mirror.

"I was thinking about getting a bearded dragon." Connor randomly said and I looked confused. "Why?..." I replied. "Because I love them and now there are no parents around to tell me what I can and can't do." Connor said. "It's not a good thing that we have no parents around anymore." I explained. "It can be though. We are both old enough to look after ourselves." Connor replied. "When can we go and visit mum?" I asked. "I dunno, soon I suppose." Connor said. "Do you even care anymore?" I asked and he turned to face me. "Of course I do Evie but what's the point in being upset over it? It's done now, they have split up." Connor said. "Well it isn't that easy for me." I mumbled, Connor walked over to me and sat next to me on the bed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. "I know it's hard, but the way I look at it is they have moved on now. They both still love us deep down but they can't stay with us, you can go and visit mum whenever you want to." Connor explained. "But I want you to come with me." I replied. "Ok, I will. Just tell me what day you want to go and I will make sure I'm not doing anything that day." Connor said, I hugged him tight and he wrapped his strong arms around me. "Love you." Connor said. "Love you too." I replied as we pulled away and then we giggled.

"How are things with Brad? Is he treating you good?" Connor asked as he stood up and went back to styling his hair in the mirror. "He is being really nice to me, I told you Connor. He isn't going to hurt me." I said. "Ok, ok. I was just checking." He said, he gave me a cheeky smile in the mirror and I giggled.

*ding dong* we both heard the doorbell and Connor went to get it while I went into my room, I am going to stay in my pjs until we have to go but I am at least going to brush my hair and teeth to make myself look a bit presentable. Once I had done that I walked down the stairs and creeped down the hallway to see Brad standing in the kitchen talking to James, I creeped up behind him and covered his eyes from behind. "Guess who." I said, I could feel the smile appear on his face. "Erm, the Cookie Monster." Brad said, I giggled and he turned around to face me. "Your close." I said, he smiled and kissed me on the lips. "You ok?" He asked and I nodded. "You?" I replied and he nodded, he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist so he was facing James again but still cuddling me. "Aaawwww, you two are relationship goals." James said and I laughed. "How about you, are you ok?" I asked James. "Yeah, i'm pretty good thanks." He replied and I nodded.

Brad rested his chin on the top of my head and I looked up so his chin fell off. "Your still in your pjs." Brad said and I nodded. "Are you going to Winter Wonderland like that?" I heard Tristan ask as he walked through into the kitchen. "No, I will get changed. God guys I do have some dignity left." I said and they all laughed, I pulled away from Brad and switched the kettle on. "Do you guys want a drink?" I asked and they all nodded, I got 4 tea cups out and then wondered if Connor wanted one. "Does anyone know where Connor is?" I asked. "He just went to sort the garage out, he said he will be back in a minute." Tris said and I nodded, I made him a cup of tea as well. I gave the boys their tea but I gave Brad his last, he took the cup from me and stuck to the side of the cup was a note saying I love you xxxxx. Brad smiled at me and pecked me on the lips. "Are you boys ready?" Connor asked as he walked back inside. "Yeah!" They all said, I gave Connor is tea and he smiled. "I will pop back in soon to spend some time with you." Brad said. "You don't have to do that, I am spending the whole evening with you." I said. "I will pop back in later." Brad said and  walked down the garden to the garage.