Chapter 60

"Baby..." I heard someone say as I woke up a little but so I wasn't quite fully awake. "Baby." The voice said again, I opened my eyes a little to see Brad topless. He was stroking the hair away from my face and then he kissed the top of my forehead. "Morning beautiful." Brad said, I groaned and rolled over. Brad pulled me towards him from behind so my back was touching his bare chest. "I thought I would leave my top off until I left." Brad said, I then rolled over to face him and he smiled. "I thought that would get your attention." Brad said, I giggled and he laid down with his head next to mine, I then remembered that he had to leave in half an hour. "I don't want you to go." I said and ran my hand softly through his curls. "I know baby but I have to." He said, I then ran my hand down his chest and he smiled at me. "Thought this would be a nice treat for you." Brad said and winked which made me blush a little.

"How long are you going for again?" I asked. "14 hours." Brad said, I stared at him and then looked down to his chest. "Don't be sad, I will be back later." Brad explained, I nodded and he placed a delicate kiss on my lips which I returned. "But right now I still have 25 minutes with you." Brad said and I smiled, I got out of bed and walked out on to the balcony to see the sea in front of us and the lovely sunrise. "This is beautiful." I said as I walked over to the railing and held on to it, Brad wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and I felt his bare chest press against my back. "Not as beautiful as you." Brad whispered into my ear. "I'm not..." I started but then I stopped, I know Brad will just say that I am beautiful anyway so what's the point in trying? I looked back out towards the beach and smiled, I am going to go and explore some of America today. I have seen some lovely parks around and a few nice beaches, I have also seen some nice shops and a few nice buildings to have a look at.

"What are your plans for today then?" Brad asked and kissed down my neck, I tried my best not to moan and Brad could see the look on my face which made him giggle as he moved his lips away from my neck. "I might go and explore some of America like I have always wanted to do." I said and Brad nodded. "Sounds like fun, but just be careful." Brad said and I nodded. "I know, I know. You sound like my mothe..." I started but then I stopped, I totally forgot about my mum and dad until just now. I still have to make that decision soon and I don't know what to do! "Are you ok?" Brad asked and tightened his grip around my waist which made me snap out of my thoughts. "Yeah..." I replied and Brad smiled, he then checked the time on his phone. "I have 15 minutes." Brad said and I nodded. "You can go now if you want, you don't have to stay with me." I said. "I want to stay with you though, to be honest I don't want to go. I'm not even doing a concert today, we are just doing interviews and a few TV shows." Brad explained. "You should go, it sounds like fun." I said and Brad sighed. "I'm sorry I'm not the boyfriend that you dreamed of..." Brad said, I turned around so I was facing him and so my back was pressed against the railing of the balcony.

"What are you talking about?! You are everything that I have ever dreamed of..." I said. "But I'm not always there for you." Brad explained. "You are there for me, all I have to do is text you and then you will come and get me. I know that we can't do those things that boyfriends and girlfriends do like spend every second of the day together but at least when we do get to spend time with each other it is special." I said and Brad nodded. "I know but sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for you." Brad said, I took his hand and let him hold my necklace charms in the palm of his hand. "You see this? This is our family necklace, we are going to make a family step by step. I want you to be with me every step of the way and I know that I can trust you with that. You mean everything in the world to me Bradley Will Simpson so please don't think otherwise, you are perfect in every way so don't say you aren't. You do so much for me! You buy me everything that I could ever ask for and you make every second that I spend with you worth while, you even got me this necklace which I think is the most adorable thing in the whole wide world." I explained and then placed my lips carefully on his, after a little while of moving in sync I pulled away and looked at him.

He gave me a little smile and let go of the necklace charms. "Thank you." He said and pecked my nose which made me giggle. "I love you." I said and rested my hands on his chest. "I love you too." He replied, I ran my hand down his chest and sat them both on his waist. His skin feels so soft and warm which makes me feel safe and comforted. "Be careful when you are exploring today, don't go down any alleyways and be safe. Don't talk to any strangers and if you get into any trouble or if you get hurt then call me and I will come and get you straight away." Brad said, I laughed at him and he looked confused. "What?" He asked. "I love that your so protective over me, but I will be fine." I said and pecked his nose. "I know you will be." Brad said and I smiled. "Just remember to have fun?" Brad said and I nodded. "I will and I will bring you something back." I said. "You don't need to do that." Brad said and I placed a short kiss on his lips before I pulled away. "I know, but I want to because I love you." I said and Brad held my hands. "I love you too." He replied.

*knock knock* Brad sighed and pulled me into a hug, he walked inside and went to open the door. I walked inside and closed the balcony doors behind me, I sat on the bed and looked at my phone for a minute or two before Brad shut the door. "I have to go now babe." He said and sat on the bed opposite me. "Ok." I replied, he leaned over and pecked my lips. "Have fun, stay safe and I will text you." Brad said and I nodded, he pecked my lips again as he put his top back on. "What was that?" I asked. "A kiss." I replied. "No, this is a kiss..." I said and crashed my lips on to his, he looked a bit taken aback but after a while he got used to it and kissed me back. My hands ran through his hair and tugged lightly on his curls, he rested his hands on my waist and laid me down on the bed so I was laying on my back. I smiled and ran my hands up his top, I carried on tugging on his hair with my other hand and he let out little moans of pleasure as I did so which made me smile into the kiss. I then felt his tongue run along my lips asking for entrance, I accepted it and his tongue glided into my mouth and swirled around my mouth. I moaned a little and he smiled into the kiss, my hands then joined with his hand he pinned my hands above my head.

He then pulled away as he remembered that he had to go. "I'm sorry..." Brad said, I sat up and pecked him on the lips. "It's fine, you can go." I said, he pulled me into a hug and picked up his backpack. "Brad!" I said before he opened the door, he turned to face me. "I enjoyed that..." I said and he smiled. "So did I, I love you." Brad said. "I love you too." I replied, he blew me a kiss and then walked out of the door leaving me alone to explore America for 14 hours. Where shall I go first?

I got changed into some shorts and a crop top before brushing my hair and teeth, I then some breakfast and put on my trainers. Once I had finished getting ready I put my phone in my pocket and stole one of Deans cameras, I'm sure he won't mind a few extra images on his camera... I walked out of the apartment and made sure I locked it behind me, I can't wait to finally see America. I have been waiting to do this for 9 years and now I can finally do it!

Mum or dad?...