Chapter 92

A few years went past very quickly, I finished college and passed my exams which is good! I am currently on tour with the boys and this part of the tour is in America, we have been very lucky to get nice weather for most of the trip so far and we are all getting lovely tans. Me and Brad are still going strong and we plan to be forever, Connor and Alisha are now an item and Alisha has learnt her lesson. The Vamps fan base has become even bigger so the boys decided to release their second album a couple of months ago and it is great! I am so proud of the boys and everything they have done.

"You ok?" Brad asked, I snapped out of my daydream and sat up on the deck chair. "Yeah!" I said and he laughed. "Thank you." Brad said and pecked me on the lips. "What for?" I asked. "For making this tour able to happen." Brad said and sat next to me on the deck chair. "It wasn't me, it was Joe." I replied. "But your the one who asked Joe." Brad said and I giggled. "I just want what's best for you boys." I said and Brad nodded, he held my hand. "What do you wanna do with your life?" Brad asked. "I don't mind going on tour with you boys. I can't get a job and tour." I said and giggled. "If that's what you want to do, but I don't wanna stop you from getting a job." Brad explained. "Why would I want to get a job when I can tour the world with you guys?" I asked and Brad shrugged his shoulders, I kissed him on the lips and he smiled at me.

"I was maybe thinking about moving on with the relationship a bit?" Brad asked and I looked confused. "In what way?" I asked. "Like this..." Brad said, he looked very nervous. He got a little box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. "Evie Ball, I love you so much! You are my world, which is why I want to ask you this..." Brad said, he slowly opened the box and held it up to me. "Will you marry me?" He asked, my mouth dropped open and he gave me a nervous smile. The other boys walked outside to see what was happening, I looked up at them and then back down at the box. "Yes..." I mumbled, I couldn't quite believe this was happening. "Yes!" I said again, but this time a bit louder. "I would love to..." I replied, the boys cheered while Brad slipped the ring on to my finger. He stood up and I stood up with him. "I love you." He said and our lips joined, I never want this to end. My life is just amazing, I am with my best friends, brother and boyfriend all the time and I get to travel the world with them.

This just shows that even if there is a bad moment in your life (like my parents leaving), there will always be some better things that will make your life complete. Never give up on your dreams because you never know, they might just come true...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, so that's it. That's the end of my story. I'm sorry if it is really bad but I just wanted to end this one so I can start my next one at the end of June! I hope you enjoyed this story and if you did please vote because it means a lot to me, thank you once again and I will see you in the next story...