Chapter 50

A couple of days went by and the boys have done a few shows, everything seems to be going to plan for the boys at the moment and I am happy for them. Today Brad is working in the morning and then he has the afternoon and evening free, he should be home in about 20 minutes because it is 11:40am now. I am currently standing on the balcony looking out at the lovely view of the beach, the sky is completely blue and it is really hot.

I stood outside on the balcony just thinking about things for a while and then I felt somebody from behind me, I felt my hair being lifted up and something cold hit my chest. I looked down to see a necklace being placed around my neck and I smiled, I turned around to see Brad and he smiled at me. "Hello baby." He said and planted a kiss on my lips. "What's this for?" I quietly asked and held the necklace charm in my hand, it is a heart shape with B and E written on it. "I bought a necklace for you, I saw it in the shop window on the way back and I thought that you would like it." Brad said and I smiled at him. "I love it, thank you." I replied and hugged him, he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. "How was your day today?" Brad asked. "Boring, how was yours?" I asked. "It wasn't too bad, just sound check and recording really." Brad said and I nodded, I leant on the balcony and ran my hands down Brad's arms.

"You ok?" Brad asked, he ran his thumb over my cheek and smiled at me. "Yeah, you?" I asked and he nodded. "Better now I am with you." Brad said and I pecked his lips. "You look nice with that necklace on." Brad said. "So I didn't look nice before?" I asked. "I didn't mean that." Brad said, he rested his hands on either side of my waist and smiled at me. "I just meant that it suits you." Brad said and I looked at him. "What shall we do for the rest of the afternoon then?" Brad asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." I replied, Brad stepped closer to me so there was no gap between us. "We could go in the pool?" Brad asked. "I don't mind." I replied and Brad rested his forehead against mine. "What do YOU want to do?" Brad asked and pecked my nose. "I don't know." I said and Brad smiled at me. "Cheer up?" He asked. "Sorry." I replied and he had a look of concern in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing really." I said and Brad kissed my cheek. "You can tell me." Brad said in a reassuring tone. "I just feel like when we actually get time to spend with each other we don't know what to do." I replied and Brad smiled. "I know, but we can think of something." Brad said. "Like what?" I asked. "We can carry on thinking about this, I know that Joe is treating us all to a meal out tonight to celebrate our tour and all that stuff." Brad said and I nodded. "Am I coming?" I asked. "Of course you are." Brad said and kissed down my neck. "I need... You there..." Brad said between neck kisses and I let out a little moan which made Brad smile. "You don't need me there." I said as Brad kissed up my neck and then looked at me again. "Your so addictive." Brad said and I blushed. "I can't keep my hands off of you." Brad said and snaked his arms around my waist. "Do you still love me?" I randomly asked and Brad looked confused. "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" Brad asked. "I just needed to hear you say it." I said and Brad smiled, he planted a soft kiss on my lips and then pulled away. "I love you babe." Brad said and I snaked my arms around his waist. "I love you too." I replied and he smiled.

"We need to think of something to do today." I replied and Brad nodded. "It's either the pool, the beach or staying in bed all afternoon." Brad said and I smiled. "I wouldn't mind staying in bed all afternoon." I said and Brad giggled. "Don't you wanna go out and do something?" Brad asked. "I just want to spend some time with you in our room without getting distracted." I explained and Brad nodded. "We can stay in here if you want." Brad said and I nodded, we both walked off of the balcony and Brad closed the doors behind us while I sat on the bed. Brad then sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "You know you love me?" I said and Brad giggled. "Yeah." Brad said. "I wanna kiss?..." I said, Brad slowly laid me down so I was on my back and he supported himself over the top of me so he was on his elbows. I smiled and he winked at me. "Your so beautiful." Brad said, he kissed my necklace and I smiled. "The idea of this necklace is that every time we add a new family member to our family we add a charm to the necklace, so if we get a dog then we add a dog charm. If we have a baby then we add the letter of its name to the charm." Brad said and I nodded. "That's a cute idea." I said and Brad nodded. "So at the moment it's just me and you..." I said and Brad nodded, he bit his lip and crashed his lips on to mine.

Mature content:

"But I'm sure... We can... Extend the family..." Brad said in kisses and I nodded, his hands ran down my stomach and stopped at my waist. I ran my hand through his hair and I rolled over so I was on top of him. "Sorry if... I'm heavy..." I said and Brad giggled. "You aren't... Heavy." Brad said between kisses, I kissed down his neck and he moaned my name after every kiss. I smiled at this and then kissed along his jawline and back up to his lips, he kissed down my neck and we gave each other a love bite. "I love you..." Brad moaned and I kissed him a bit more forcefully, Brad then took his top off and my hands wandered around his upper body. He tensed his muscles as if he was proud to have me touch them and I smiled, his tongue entered my mouth and started to swirl around. I moaned his name and he moaned back at me, I could feel that he was starting to get a bit hot and sweaty. My hands wandered down to the waistband of his trousers and he smiled at me. "I think you... Should take... Something off first..." Brad said, I sat up quickly and pulled my top off before laying back on top of him. He smiled at me and started to run his hands along my stomach. "Your so... Beautiful..." Brad mumbled as his hands wandered. "Thanks..." I replied, his tongue entered my mouth again and my hands moved down to the waistline of his trousers again. I tugged on his belt and he smiled. "Slow down... Baby..." He joked and I giggled in the kiss, I moved my hand to his inner thigh and started to slowly move it upwards. He smiled and moaned a little, I could feel him digging into my thigh a little which made me moan.

He positioned me so I was sitting on top of him and he helped me to rock back and forth a little. "Evie!..." He moaned as I moved on top of him and kissed him at the same time, he smiled into the kiss and I slowly started to undo his belt. He let me take his trousers off with ease, he is now just in his underwear, I moaned his name quietly and he giggled. I then went back to rocking on top of him and his face was priceless, he was enjoying this a bit too much so I began to tease him. I took my trousers off and moved away from his area, I laid down next to him and moved my hand up his leg while kissing him. He moaned at me and I giggled, I could feel how big he was getting as he was pressing against my thigh. He rolled over so he was on top of me and started to rock around on top of me, he moaned as he grinds into me and it started to make me feel good as well. My hands wandered around his thighs and Brad's hands then started to move up my thighs, I moaned as his hand moved higher and higher up my thigh. "Brad..." I groaned and he smiled at me, I could still feel him digging into my thigh. He reached the top and ran his finger over my knickers, I moaned at this and he carried on doing this. I don't think he wanted to take my knickers off just yet, he seems quite proud that I have gone this far.

I took in the pleasure that he was giving me as his fingers ran along the material of my knickers, he smiled at me in the kiss and after a while he moved his hand away. We pulled away from the kiss and Brad laughed a little, I smiled back and Brad pecked my cheek as we tried to get our breath back. "I didn't expect you to go that far..." Brad said while he was out of breath and I smiled at him. "I wanted to treat you..." I replied still out of breath and he winked at me. "I am enjoying spending time with you." Brad said and I giggled. "So am I." I replied and Brad smiled. "We need to get ready to go out for dinner now though." Brad explained and I nodded, he kissed me on the cheek and then walked into the bathroom leaving me feeling happy.