Chapter 64

We eventually pulled up outside the airport and there were a lot of screaming fans waiting outside, they obviously know that we were flying to Australia today. "Guys! I need you all to stay close to each other. There are security guards out there and they will protect you, when you get inside go and check your luggage in and then meet outside security." Joe explained and we all nodded, I am very nervous right now but I can't show that. Always look at the positives as James said...

"You ready?" Brad asked and held my hand, I nodded and gave him a fake reassuring smile. He walked out of the mini van and I followed close behind him, I am not going to let go of his hand. We walked through the crowds of girls and the security guard got confused, he thought that I was one of the girls in the crowed and pulled me away from Brad. "Brad!!" I shouted but my voice just blended in with all of the other girls screaming his name. Brad realised that he wasn't holding my hand anymore and looked around for me.

Brad's point of view:
I've lost Evie! Oh no! "I have to find her!" I shouted to the guard but he just dragged me inside, once we were inside I ran to Joe and explained to him what had happened. "Joe! Evie got dragged away from me! The guard thought she was a fan! What do I do?!" I panicked. "Woah, Brad! Calm it! We will find her." Joe said, he sat me down on a chair but I am still in shock.

Evie's point of view:
I've lost Brad... I'm in a crowd of screaming teenagers and I have a headache, I am starting to feel a little bit faint. Everything is spinning around me and I can't stand up straight. I started to feel very hot and sweaty, I think I'm going to collapse. I felt myself fall to the floor and everything went black.

The next thing I knew I woke up to someone calling my name. "Evelyn?..." I tried to open my eyes but the light was blinding me. "Evie?!" I heard Brad call, I opened my eyes and sat up slowly to see Brad sitting next to me. "Oh my god your ok!" Brad said and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. "I thought I had lost you in the crowd..." I said into his shoulder and he pulled away. "I wasn't going to leave you out there." Brad explained and pecked my nose, I looked around to see that we were in the waiting area for our flight. "I got you a Starbucks, it's your favourite. Chocolate cream!" Brad said, I smiled and took it from him. "Thank you." I said, I snuggled into Brad's chest and he kissed the top of my head. "The guard thought you were a fan clinging on to me." Brad said and I nodded. "I know." I replied and he held my hand.

"I won't ever let you go again." Brad said and I smiled. "It wasn't your fault." I said. "I shouldn't of let go of your hand." Brad said and I kissed his cheek. "It wasn't your fault." I replied. "At least your ok." Brad said as I took a sip of my drink. "Yeah." I said, the boys all walked over to me and asked if I was alright. Connor looked really panicked but I managed to calm him down and persuade him that I am ok, I gave him a hug and he smiled.

Our flight got called and we all walked on to the plane, this time Brad didn't let go of my hand which I thought was quite cute. We found our seats and Brad let me sit by the window, he normally likes to sit by the window but he is just trying to be nice. Brad got his headphones and his computer out as we have a long flight ahead of us. "Are you going to plug yourself in?" I asked and Brad held my hand. "Not now no." He said and I nodded. "Good, I want to talk to you." I said. "About what?" He asked. "Anything, I just want to talk to you." I said and Brad nodded. "How about..." Brad started but we got disturbed by an air hostess. "Excuse me, can you put your seat belt on please?" She asked Brad, once she looked at him she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. I held his hand after he had put his seat belt on and watched her every move, I watched her stare at him as she attended to other people... She needs to back off.

"What are you looking at?" Brad asked. "That lady." I said. "Why?" Brad asked. "Because she keeps staring at you." I explained and Brad giggled. "I'm just too good looking." Brad said. "That's the problem..." I replied and Brad squeezed my hand. "The only girl for me is you." Brad said and kissed my cheek, I smiled and then looked over at the lady again. We eventually got into the air and this lady wouldn't leave Brad alone, she kept coming over and asking if he was alright. In the end I just got very annoyed. "Brad..." I said and he took his earphone out. "Yeah?" He asked. "I know this sounds really mean but the next time she comes over can I kiss you?" I asked and Brad giggled. "Why?" He asked. "Because if she knows your mine then she might back off." I explained and Brad sighed. "She's just being nice." Brad said. "She is being too nice, next thing you know she will be asking for your number. We still have 9 hours on this plane, I'm not going to spend those 9 hours staring at her and listening to her asking for your number." I explained. "Let her ask for my number." Brad said and I looked shocked. "Why?!" I asked. "Because I will tell her that she can't have my number and that I already have a girlfriend, then I will tell her to back off and not talk to me again." Brad said and my frown turned into a smile.

I giggled a bit and kissed his cheek. "Ok." I replied and Brad smiled. "I have an idea." Brad said and I looked at him. "If you pretend to go to the toilet, I bet she will come over to me. I will let her ask for my number and then I will say no, once I have done that you can come back over and I will kiss you." Brad said and I smiled. "We sound really harsh but it's better than having her flirting with you for 9 hours." I said and Brad nodded. "Shall I go toilet now?" I asked and Brad nodded, he squeezed my hand and pecked my cheek before I got up and pretended to go to the toilet. I didn't completely close the door so I could still hear and see what they were doing and saying, not long after she did walk over to him. "Hi..." She nervously said and Brad smiled. "Hey." He replied, he didn't look at her though. He stared at his computer screen, I giggled to myself. "What's your name?" She asked. "Why do you need to know?" Brad asked. "Because I think your cute." She said, I felt like I was going to throw up. That is the worst thing ever to say to a boy!... "Well that's nice but I already have a girlfriend." Brad said, butterfly's grew in my stomach as I knew he was talking about me.

"Can I at least have your number?" She asked and Brad shook his head. "Nope, sorry." He replied, I walked out of the toilet and sat back in my seat. She stared at me and I held Brad's hand. "You ok baby girl?" Brad asked and I nodded, he leant forwards and kissed me passionately on the lips. The kiss got more passionate by the second and I thought to be cheeky I would undo Brad's seatbelt and tug on his trouser belt, the lady walked away as we pulled away. I giggled and Brad pecked my lips. "That was fun." I said and Brad smiled. "Yep." He replied and I hugged him. "The worst way to get a boy is to tell them that they are cute!" I said and burst out into laughter, Brad laughed with me and squeezed my hand. "Your the only girl that can call me cute." Brad said and I blushed. "Your my adorable Braddy bear." I replied while running my hand through his curls. "And your my baby girl." He replied and we both kissed, after a while he pulled away and smiled. "You were being a bit cheeky by tugging on my belt..." Brad said and I smiled a little. "I thought you would like it." I said. "I did but I thought for a minute that you were going a bit too far and I was going to end up with no trousers on." Brad said and I smiled. "Don't you wanna go that far then?" I asked. "I do but not here." Brad said and winked which made me smile.