Chapter 51

Brad walked out of the bathroom after a couple of minutes to see me still laying on my back on the bed with a smile plastered on my face. "Aren't you going?" He asked and I snapped out of my daze. "Sorry." I said and stood up, Brad stopped me from walking and pulled me back into his arms. We were both still in just our underwear and I smiled. "What are you smiling about?" He asked and I giggled. "You..." I said and turned around to face him, he held my necklace charm carefully in his hand and I smiled at him. "That's cute, but we really have to get ready." Brad said, he winked at me and kissed me delicately on the lips. "I know." I replied and he hugged me. "Go and get changed into something nice, this is a celebration dinner." He explained and I nodded. "What are you wearing?" I asked. "White shirt and black skinny jeans. What are you wearing?" He asked me as he got out his clothes from the wardrobe, I still can't believe that a half naked Brad Simpson is standing in front of me. "I'm not sure." I said, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He giggled at me and I blushed. "I think you should wear a nice dress." Brad said. "I only have one and it's that black dress that I keep wearing." I replied. "Well wear that then, you look beautiful in it." Brad said and I blushed a bit more. "Thank you." I replied and he smiled.

He got my dress out of my wardrobe and passed it to me. "Go and get changed." Brad said, he kissed my cheek and then walked off to get some clothes on. I giggled at him and walked into the bathroom, about 5 minutes later I walked out of the bathroom with the dress on and put on some nice pumps. Brad smiled at me and kissed the top of my head. "You look great." Brad said and I held his hands. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said and tidied up his collar a bit, he went a bit shy and ran his hand through his hair while biting his lip. "Oh my god don't do that!" I said and wrapped my hands around his waist. "What?" He asked. "You run your hand through your hair and bite your lip at the same time!" I said and he giggled. "Sorry." He replied. "It's so damn cute!" I said and Brad smiled, I kissed him a bit and then we heard a knock on the door.

Brad walked over to open it and I saw that it was Connor. "Is Evie there?" He asked and Brad looked confused. "Yeah... Why?" He asked. "Can I talk to her please?" Connor asked. "Why?" Brad asked. "It's none of your business, can I please talk to her?" Connor said, he was getting a bit annoyed now so I pushed past Brad. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I have some bad news..." Connor said and a tear ran down his cheek. "What?" I asked. "Alisha left me..." He replied and I pulled him into a hug. "Oh no! Why would she do that?!" I asked and Connor wiped his tears away. "She got annoyed at me, she said that she didn't want to be with me anymore so she left America..." Connor explained and I carried on hugging him. "Oh Connor, I'm so sorry." I said and Connor pulled away. "Thanks..." He said and looked down. "Mate I'm so sorry to hear that..." Brad said and they did one of those manly hugs. "Are you going to go and find her?" Brad asked. "No... I feel like I should leave her alone and try and move on now..." Connor said and I nodded. "I will be with you all the way, whatever decision you make." I said and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Thank you, I just want to make tonight as fun as possible." Connor said and I nodded. "I'm sure Tris will make it fun for you." I said and Connor giggled.

"I'm going to go and get ready now..." Connor said. "Are you sure your ok to go?" I asked and Connor nodded. "Yeah, I feel like I need to take my mind off of it." Connor said and I nodded. "You can sit next to me at the restaurant if you want?" I asked. "It's ok, you can sit next to Brad. I will sit next to Tris because he might cheer me up a bit with his jokes." Connor said and I nodded. "Ok, well if you need me then I'm here for you. " I said and Connor nodded. "Thank you sis." He said and I giggled, I gave him one last hug and then he walked back off to his room.

I closed the door behind me and saw Brad sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "Are you ok?" I asked and Brad looked up at me. "Yeah." He said, I sat next to him and kissed his cheek. "What's wrong?" I asked and held his hand. "Are you going to run away from me like Alisha did to Connor?" Brad asked, he looked quite stressed. "Brad! I'm never going to leave you! I never want to leave you! I love you and you mean the world to me!" I said and Brad gave me a little smile. "Ok." He said, I knelt down on the floor so I was facing him. "Baby..." I said and lifted his chin up. "Yeah?" He asked and I kissed him on the lips. "I love you, I promise I am never going to leave you." I said and Brad nodded. "I know." He replied and I smiled. "I love you too." He then said and I smiled. "When do we have to leave?" I asked and got my phone off of the side. "In about 20 minutes." Brad said and I nodded. "I love you." I said again and Brad giggled. "Why do you keep saying that?" He asked. "Because it's true." I said and he smiled. "I love you too." I replied and I smiled back at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi guys, sorry this part is so short but I promise the next part will be longer. This one is just a filler really. I hope you are enjoying the story so far, I can't believe Alisha ran away. I was planning that from the beginning though, she just wasn't happy with Connor so she just got up and left. Please vote for my story because I am getting loads of reads but not many votes, thank you!