Chapter 48

Finally it is time to go to LA! I am still nervous about meeting Rebekah but I am just going to have to get over the nerves, we are currently sitting on the plane waiting for it to take off. Brad is getting all of his stuff ready for the flight and I am staring out of the window. "You ok?" He asked me and I nodded. "Good." He replied and kissed my cheek, after a while the plane took off and I just stared out of the window. I am still a bit scared of planes but I need to get over it. "What are we planning on doing together in LA?" I asked. "I thought we could maybe see LA at night? When it is all lit up?" Brad asked and I smiled. "I would love to do that!" I said and Brad nodded. "I will show you LA at night then." Brad said and I smiled. "I think we are all going to the beach as well." Brad said. "All?" I asked. "Yeah, all of us." Brad said and I nodded.

The plane journey wasn't as long as I thought it was going to be, we went through the airport and once we got to the villa I was so tired. The villa was very nice and it was massive, I stepped outside to see that there was a very big pool and I smiled. "You like it?" Brad asked from behind me, I turned around and nodded at him. "Good, because we have got a week here!" Brad said and I smiled. "When are you meeting Rebekah?" Brad asked. "Tomorrow." I said and he held my hands. "I'm sure you will be fine." Brad said and I nodded. "Are you and Connor still coming?" I asked and Brad nodded. "Where are we meeting her again?" Brad asked. "In the Starbucks down the road." I said and Brad smiled. "I will even buy you a drink to calm you down." Brad said and I giggled. "Thank you." I replied and gave him a kiss, he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"What shall we do for the rest of the afternoon then?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "We could just watch a movie?" I asked and Brad nodded, we walked upstairs with our suitcases but Brad carried my suitcase and found our room. I started to unpack my suitcase and so did Brad, after an hour we had finished and Brad got his bag of films out. "What one shall we watch?" Brad asked and tipped them all out on to the bed. "I can't decide." I said as I looked through them and Brad giggled. "How about Titanic?" Brad asked. "That's a sad film!" I said and Brad nodded. "I know but I feel like watching it, do you wanna watch it and we can order a pizza?" Brad asked. "Yeah sure, I'm really hungry." I said, we put the films back in the bag and then Brad went to put the DVD in the DVD player. I checked my phone to see that the time was 5:30pm and that I had no texts as usual, when this film finishes it will be 7:30pm so I might just go to sleep after the film. Brad started the movie and we both snuggled up on the bed together, he got his phone and ordered a large meat feast pizza from dominos and then watched the film with me.

I must of fallen asleep half way through because I was woken up by Brad and he had the pizza in his hands, we started to eat it and it was the best thing ever! I am so hungry right now because I have been travelling all day. "So, what are you going to wear tomorrow?" Brad asked while we were eating and watching the film. "Just my normal clothes, I want her to see who I actually am." I explained and Brad nodded. "That's a good idea." Brad said and I nodded with my eyes glued to the TV.

We finished our pizza just as the film ended and I looked to Brad to see that he was trying his best not to cry, I started laughing and he turned to look at me. "What?" He asked. "Are you trying not to cry?" I asked and giggled. "Maybe..." He said and I laughed again, he smiled back at me and pulled me into a hug. "I love your laugh." Brad said and I kissed his cheek. "I love you." I replied and he pecked me on the lips. "I love you too." He replied. "Do you mind if we get ready for bed now? I am just really tired from travelling and I want to make sure I'm not tired for tomorrow." I said and Brad nodded. "Of course." Brad said and I smiled, I got changed in the bathroom and then we both got into bed. "Are you at least a bit excited for tomorrow?" Brad asked. "I'm nervcited!" I said and Brad giggled. "Nervous and excited?" He asked and I nodded. "That's a good thing I guess, it means that you care." Brad said and I nodded. "I just want to talk to her and catch up on the past 12 years that I have missed with her." I said and Brad nodded. "Yeah, I don't know how I would take it if I got told that I have a sister that I didn't know about." Brad said and I smiled.

"Goodnight then baby." Brad said, he pulled the duvet over us and kissed the top of my head. "I love you." I said and Brad smiled as he turned the light off. "I love you too." He said into the darkness and I could feel the smile on his face as we both drifted off into a deep sleep, tomorrow is going to be a good day. I can't wait to meet Rebekah now but I think Connor is still a bit nervous about it all, that's understandable though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated recently but I have just done my German speaking exam so I had to revise for that. I have another resist of my German speaking exam on Thursday so I may not be updating a lot on Thursday, I also have parents evening on Thursday so a busy day on Thursday! Anyway, sorry this part isn't very good but the story will start getting better when Evie meets Rebekah. I hope you are enjoying my story and if you are then please vote because I am getting loads of reads but no votes. Thank you!!